[Game Event] Holy Dance King

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
main.jpg

Holy Dance King event
(January, 9th – January, 22nd, 2024)

To participate and receive Holy Dance King Invitation click a special button in the left bottom corner of your screen. You can obtain invitation once a day per account.

After you get it you have 12 hours to visit Mirage Isle and participate in the Holy Dance King Event.
Visit Mirage Isle and talk to Elvis. He will provide you with Jackson’s Cotton Glove.

1.jpg

Wear the gloves and challenge Jackson.
  1. Imitate Jackson’s Dance +50 times to obtain and complete “Jackson, You're No Match for Me” quest (daily)*.
    Reward: Elvis’s Ticket​
  2. Defeat the King Of Dance Jackson by imitating his dance to obtain and complete “Defeat King of Dance Jackson” quest (daily)*.
    Reward: Elvis’s Mystery Ticket​

* Quests are provided automatically at the end of the Jackson’s Dance to the participants who meet the requirements.
Make sure to get your quest from Elvis right after the end of the dance battle!

Jackson Stage Host appears every 3 hours and the dancing event begins in 1 min. Jackson will dance for 30 minutes or until defeated.

Jackson Dances every 3 hours at:
12 midnight; 3 am, 6 am, 9 am, 12 noon, 3 pm, 6 pm, 9 pm.

2.jpg

Information about the Dance Battle with Jackson:
  1. Equip Jackson’s Cotton Glove and target Jackson.​
  2. Use dancing skills to repeat Jackson’s moves.​
  3. New moves will be added for each 20% less health.​

Health
Details
100% ~ 80%​
Performing 3 emotes (Gotta Get Down, Yata Dance, Greenman Dance)
80% ~ 60%​
Performing 4 emotes (Gotta Get Down, Yata Dance, Greenman Dance, Jive)
60% ~ 40%​
Performing 5 emotes (Gotta Get Down, Doing Yata Dance, Performing a Greenman Dance, Jive, Mambo)
40% ~ 20%​
Performing 6 emotes (Gotta Get Down, Yata Dance, Greenman Dance, Jive, Mambo, Robot)
20% ~ 0%​
Performing 8 emotes (Gotta Get Down, Yata Dance, Greenman Dance, Jive, Mambo, Robot, Tipsy, Wiggle)

4. Time you have to use skills depends on his health as well:​
100-80% - 7 sec.​
80-40% - 6 sec.​
40-0% - 5 sec.​
5. If moves are too difficult, you can use skill “What is this dance?”
Use this when you can't figure out Jackson's dance. Inflict very low damage to Jackson without gaining a Challenging Jackson! stack.​

Elvis’s Ticket and Elvis’s Mystery Ticket can also be exchanged to various rewards in the event exchanger.
4 Elvis’s Tickets can also be exchanged to 1 Elvis’s Mystery Ticket.

Rewards:
• Manastorm Crystal x3
• Merit Badge x4
• Pirate's Token x2
• Gilda Star x7
• Loyalty Token x5
• Gilda Star x7
• Loyalty Token x5
• Phoenix Tears Tincture x2
• Tax Certificate x15
• Worker's Compensation: 1000
• Moonlight Dancer's Pack
• Dance: Moonwalk
• Flutterdance Robes (30 days)
• Restless Dancer Costume (30 days)
• King of Dance Jackson
• Honorforged Medal
• Luna Charm Rank 1
• Serendipity Stone
• Tiny Treasure Taffy
• 1,000 Vocation Badge Boost
• Imani (30 days)
• Auto-Loot Powerstone (7 days)
• Loot Drop Powerstone (7 days)

And don’t miss event achievements.
You can find them in Achievements –> ArcheRage –> Event –> Special Events

Event Achievements:
- King of Dance.​
Requirement: Complete the Defeat King of Dance Jackson quest 2 times.​
Reward:​
Elvis's Ticket x2​
Flamboyant title​
- God of Dance.​
Complete the Jackson, You're No Match for Me quest 8 times.​
Elvis's Mystery Ticket x1​
Master Dancer title​
- God and King of Dance.​
Requirement: Complete the Defeat King of Dance Jackson quest 10 times.​
Elvis's Mystery Ticket x2​
God and King of Dance title​
- Dancing Star.​
Requirement: Complete the Defeat King of Dance Jackson quest 12 times.​
Elvis's Mystery Ticket x3​
Dancing Star title​
Title Icon​

Looks like a fun event hehe also a nice way to preview the dances for those who don't have them yet...

However I'm a little confused regarding the rewards... Example: 1 luna charm (1500 honor) for 2 tickets, while an honorforged medal (2000 honor) is 1 ticket? Can the charm one be reduced to 1 ticket at least? And why are the costumes for this event temporary while for other events they are permanent? How about permanent versions for 10 or 15 tickets?

Thank you for your consideration!

Cute concept for the event. I think 2 changes could make it infinitely more enjoyable, and ensure ppl will keep showing up throughout the entire 2 weeks.

Right now, the boss takes way too long, even with as many people as we had dancing. Skills need to do more damage or the boss needs to have fewer hitpoints, otherwise the time needed far exceeds the rewards, and ppl will stop coming.

Is there any way to prevent the skills from changing in between every dance? When there are only 3 dances, it was bad enough. But by the final stage with 8 dances, its miserable. IDing the dance the boss is performing is fine, and as Avi said, its a great way to advertise dances to people who may not have seen them before, but then trying to figure out every 5 seconds (for example) which of the 3 incredibly similar cow icons you need to hit to select all out, let loose or wiggle because they've all changed places again makes it needlessly frustrating and annoying

*plinks 2 coppers in the pot and Smokin Waves away*

The amount of times I hit the wrong green or the wrong blue icon.. :^) I know the dance icons are default so I won't ask for the colours to be adjusted, but yes please make them stick to the same order.

The Event is funny, but as Avi and Num said the Rotation of the Emotes is a bit annoying and confusing. Could they get a fix slot and not be random?
Also Could there be a Craft Option for [Elvis's Mystery Ticket] that we can get the lower ones out of it?

All those things you mentioned are intended and a part of the event design.
As for the Jackson's power, how much approx does it currently take to defeat him? Can consider reducing it a bit. But that will mean less chances to complete 50 repeats quest.

As for the Jackson's power, how much approx does it currently take to defeat him? Can consider reducing it a bit. But that will mean less chances to complete 50 repeats quest.

It takes about 15min now, and tbh, I can only just get the 50x quest done, I wouldn't change anything about that. Max I can get is 60-70 dances as people figured out how it works now, unlike the first time* when we took nearly 30 minutes.

It takes about 15min now, and tbh, I can only just get the 50x quest done, I wouldn't change anything about that. Max I can get is 60-70 dances as people figured out how it works now, unlike the first time* when we took nearly 30 minutes.
yeh I went to the first spawn of the day today, and it was a much different experience than the ones later on in the day, where you get your 50 and then are stuck there for another 10-15 minutes because there's simply not enough ppl to kill it and spawn the quests. I see why buffing the skills or nerfing the boss would be a bad thing in that case. but Im still not a fan of any event that makes ppl have to waste that much time because they're not at the "right" spawn time.

Can this quest be completed every 3 hours as long as the glove is active? Or is it just once?
Quest is daily, so you can complete it only once a day. But, if you couldn't finish it during the first dance you can return back and continue in 3 hours if you still have the glove active.

Back