What's new

Game Mechanical (Mental) Change Request

Drunkenhero

Play the game.

Fishing makes no money please change: Fishing is a minigame and it is stupidly fun with a group of people all hanging out. Fun does not need to be super profitable.

The gear gap is so hard change x to y (totally with only new players in mind): They can do it, just like others did it with time and effort.

Change this to that for lower this or that: If they wanted the same level of play you did they would play at your level or join you and you can fast track them.

Seriously stop losing sight of what this is. A beautiful game world with so many ways to play that does not even involve pvp or castles or yadda. You are missing out, tiring out and banging your head on the biggest brick wall when you could simply walk around the wall. Change the way you think and the game will become a lot more fun.

DH

Play the game.

Fishing makes no money please change: Fishing is a minigame and it is stupidly fun with a group of people all hanging out. Fun does not need to be super profitable.

The gear gap is so hard change x to y (totally with only new players in mind): They can do it, just like others did it with time and effort.

Change this to that for lower this or that: If they wanted the same level of play you did they would play at your level or join you and you can fast track them.

Seriously stop losing sight of what this is. A beautiful game world with so many ways to play that does not even involve pvp or castles or yadda. You are missing out, tiring out and banging your head on the biggest brick wall when you could simply walk around the wall. Change the way you think and the game will become a lot more fun.

DH

omegalul

we arent asking for the changes we are asking for because they benefit us. i have full divine armor fully gemmed with a divine ayanad staff. why would i want a soulforged celestial set and a t4 divine weapon that i cant regrade????

stop commenting on pvp changes when your mindset is "if the system doesnt work just dont use the system, just carebear instead!"

every suggestion disrep or i make is in the interest of bringing new players to the server and keeping them here.

*********** text censored by forum staff due to violation of Forum rules 4 and 8. Two weeks Read only.

Last edited by a moderator:
All I see from this post is "I play the game differently and find more enjoyment in things that other people might not. I do not have a problem with any current issues because of these reasons therefore changes should not be made and everyone should have my mindset instead."

If you have no issue with certain mechanics, post your reasons and that is it. Telling people to play the game differently is not the solution

So basically, the fact that each suggestion we make gets overwhelmingly positive response should be discarded as you do not enjoy playing the game the same way we do ?

So basically, the fact that each suggestion we make gets overwhelmingly positive response should be discarded as you do not enjoy playing the game the same way we do ?
Saying simply if you cannot get it on your own, buy it from someone else who can get lucky. You can pvp with 3-4 gems in using some pots or a shield to cover you. Gear gaps exist, gear gaps will always exist. Avoid the demigods of the game when you can is what the real meaning is.

omegalul

stop commenting on pvp changes when your mindset is "if the system doesnt work just dont use the system, just carebear instead!"

every suggestion disrep or i make is in the interest of bringing new players to the server and keeping them here.

*********** text censored by forum staff due to violation of Forum rules 4 and 8. Two weeks Read only.

Has nothing to do with carebearing around the problem. Same answer as above, if you cannot get it to work figure a new way to do it.

Did not comment on the Hasla event, thought that in spirit was a good idea. Also not attacking your desire to always have new people playing the game, you misunderstand because the 50-100 people that comment here on occasion are not the other 3-5 thousand accounts that play with no issue or care as to what the big groups do. You cannot make these certain things easy to obtain and believe that will help keep people. That will just make it like the rewhale game with people that just shout mean things at each other in each others mageballs. Sine they sure ain't killing each other.

Not sure what you wrote on that line, but your loss if it was directed at me. Play the game is the spirit of the message. Do not forget to just play the game sometimes.

DH

So basically, if we don't have fun like drunken, we aren't having fun right. May I ask, are you a democrat, because that is like, textbook perfect.

So basically, if we don't have fun like drunken, we aren't having fun right. May I ask, are you a democrat, because that is like, textbook perfect.
Just delete the thread, I don't need personal rude comments made for a simple post of trying to get people to see that it isn't all that horrible and to just have some fun. Not in any way Kim Jonggin you to play my way or die, trying to say there are other ways. I'm a Veteran and a Republican if you need to feel complete with that knowledge, rude person.

id rather have all the people struggling to get gear get geared so people would stop complaining about the gear cap

Back