What's new

Game Settings not saving

Winglord

I have had some issues pop up in the last week or so where some of my game options are not saving.
But it's only certain things:
Game Sound - All settings
Select Server - Not highlighted ever, anymore
Personal New Tabs in Inventory - Missing
Also some times my personal tabs in chat disappear too.

Any suggestions?
I have tried changing and adding, and exiting game, But nothing saves. Keeps defaulting to defaults

Make the changes then go to the character select and load the character again. Should keep the changes even after you exit.

Been having some of the same problems. All I'm trying to do is resize my UI and change my HUD around. But I've tried pretty much tried all the fixes I could find online and nothing seems to work. Even though none of these have worked for me you can try giving them a shot, but a couple things to keep in mind is the game cannot crash or disconnect, otherwise your settings wont save at all.

1. Exiting out of the game through the menu right after changing your settings.
2. Going back to character select and then exiting out after making changes.
3. Making the changes right when you sign on and then playing for roughly 20 minutes or so then exiting. (Not really sure how reliable this is.)
4. I tried making changes to one of the settings that require a restart along with my other changes hoping it would do something different.

Hopefully one of those work for you.

Well I just fixed my problem, was pretty annoyed so I just went into C:\Archeage\Documents and deleted all the files in there then launched the game. Everything works fine now.

Full warning though, I'm not 100% sure what all you'd be deleting but it seems like it all comes back once you launch the game again.

Whenever i made changes to tabs/inventory or other customisations to UI ,and got DC after all changes were lost.
Safest way would be logging out as than the setting should be saved.

Deleting all the files in C:\Archeage\Documents and afterwards starting the game and making all the changes ,than logging off should bring best results.

Whenever i made changes to tabs/inventory or other customisations to UI ,and got DC after all changes were lost.
Safest way would be logging out as than the setting should be saved.

Deleting all the files in C:\Archeage\Documents and afterwards starting the game and making all the changes ,than logging off should bring best results.

Nope. Same thing.

Back