What's new

[Gifts Exchange Event] Secret Santa

Sparkle

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
11.png
ArcheRagers,
Our favorite Gifts Exchange Event is back!
Join this tradition of gifts exchange and spread the Christmas mood all over our little ArcheRage world
Register in this thread to participate in exchanging gifts and you will be randomly assigned a player to whom you are sending a gift.

What is Secret Santa?
It’s mystery. It’s excitement. It’s the joy of knowing someone is thinking about you. It’s the thrill of opening something but, more than that, the magic of connection.
Each year around Christmas time people all over the world exchange gifts. Usually, the identity of the gift giver is a secret not to be revealed until after the gift is opened.

What should you do?
  • Register in this thread.​
  • On December, 24th (within 2 hours after the registration is over) you'll receive a mail in game from me with the name of the player you need to congratulate and send a gift to. So, all registered in the event players will send and receive a gift.​

Example of your entry:
  • Leave your character name in this thread (only if you are going to participate).​
  • Your real name (only if you want).​
  • Little X-mas wish for ArcheRage.​

What to gift:
  1. Don't gift gold.​
  2. Don't gift some absolutely worthless stuff (you'll not participate in New Year Giveaway in that case!).​
  3. You are the one who decides what to send: a small gift or something valuable/expensive.​
  4. If you gifted something expensive it doesn't mean you will receive something expensive as well. Everything depends on your partner's capabilities.​

And don't forget to include some Christmas wishes with your gift 🎅

To participate, you need to register by 9 am server time (EST) on December, 24th!!!

All participants who send their gifts before New Year
will also automatically participate in our New Year GiveAway!

Giveaway date:

January, 2nd, 2024

Giveaway rewards:
(random winner choice)

Ancient deer Iceneer (wrapped)
Balloon Magithopter (wrapped)
Chadwick the Bold (wrapped)
Christmas Hauler_option 1 (decor)
Christmas Hauler_option 2 (decor)
Desserted Cottage (full kit)
Golden Corgi (pet)
Nutcracker Costume (skirt version)
Orchidna's Snakeskin Shroud
2000 credits
1000 credits
500 credits
Ancient deer Iceneer_new.jpg

Christmas Hauler (decor).jpg

Nutcracker Costume (skirt version).png

Animosity
Remember, Santa is watching. Everything. Yes, even that. Anyway, Merry Christmas!

Last edited:
IGN: Aviendha

Happy holidays, everyone!

I want to share gifts like every year but I'll be a bit late with sending mine this year, whoever I get pls have patience 🙈

IGN: Kaya

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! I hope you have a wonderful joyous holiday season!!

Last edited:
IGN: Canaris

I won't be able to send it on the day as well (will be out with fam ^^) but definitely within a day or 2!
Happy Holidays, ArcheRagers and ArcheRage Team 💝
Wishing everyone in the ArcheRage community good health over and beyond the holidays ✨

Last edited:
IGN: Sobrino
Or Kevin IRL :)

'Tis the season to unplug and power down, as pixels make way for precious moments. Amidst the gaming quests, find time to level up the joy with loved ones. Share laughter, stories, and the magic of Christmas beyond the screen. May your holidays be filled with love, both in-game and in your heart! 🎄🌟❤️

Back