What's new

GM Needed. Player Griefing World Events and being Racist in Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please remember that other people can read Faction chat other than you before you lie on forums, please.

not quote sure if i will leave after 3 months the server is fun and ive been playing AA for 4 years so seems unlikely you know..
Ironlady will be able to pull up the chat logs and clearly see the racist, biggoted comments he's stated in Faction chat, so your failed attempt and trying to protect him will fail. Furthermore, he's not "leading" anything. He's forming groups with the sole purpose of excluding people he doesn't like or has problems with. Both of those things are "rule-breaking." But by all means, continue to waste your time and cover up for your buddy.
1) i dont know who you are my friend
2) bullshit, i just left out martinez for one day or remove lower levels for my friends, ive never booted anyone i "dont like".. for crying out loud i left those memers in trash gang in my raids :^)
3) whats ur IGN? martinezlopez? KAPPA

edit: ^ i can confirm the person who made this thread is not martinezlopez, we cool now...

Last edited:
last point.. you may wanna ban 90% of the playerbase if me possibly using one of these words once is a problem.. its your call just saying

thank you for your time, sorry for the inconvenience ironlady, i get a kick out of faction chat talk and thats what it is there for right :)

In all honestly; Pwn is a decent chap. He's just a bit hyperactive but means well, he likes to have fun with people and joke. I seriously doubt any of his actions has any toxic intent.

And what's the problem with leaving people out of raids? (even though he denied that happening)
If someone does something to wrong me, depending on severity, if I take the time to lead something, I sure as hell wouldn't invite them and be friends with them. If you act like a dick to others, you have to expect the same treatment.

Killing rivals at world bosses in PVP zones is what comes with the game; Bloodlust is there for a reason.

I hope you can come to peace with Pwn.

14. Users are prohibited to provoke hate speeches in game chat. If such was detected, user's account would be blocked for 24/48/96 hours, going forward it would be blocked permanently.

15. Users are prohibited from systematic abuse of obscene language in game chat. If such was detected, user's account would be blocked for 24/48/96 hours, going forward it would be blocked permanently (note: the Administration keeps the decision about the punishment at its own discretion).

16. Aggressive behavior against other users (sex, nationality, age, creed related) may lead to account block. If such was detected, user's account would be blocked for 24/48/96 hours, going forward it would be blocked permanently (note: the administration keeps the decision about the punishment at its own discretion).

20. Your account goes to block if any attempt to sabotage a game event is done from your account.

According to Arche Rage rules. Everything he is doing and has done is a violation. According to these rules, he's committed numerous violations, so what may be "legit gameplay" to Trion is obviously not "legit gameplay" here.

They've already clarified they mean GM hosted events for #20.

The first 2 rules regarding racism and offensive language are punishable. Ok.
But what you're stating as "not being invited to raids because he doesn't like you" isn't.

There's a very simple solution to this.
Go. Make. Your. Own.

Unless you're too ignorant and want everything spoonfed to you. This is not a baby's game. It's a man's game, so man up and stop being a pussy.

I think we should all drop this matter, we all make mistakes

This game is all about betrayal and war, i think people just need to get used to that

Also yes, i can confirm i did not make this forum post.

IM A CAREBEAR YUHHHHHHHH PURPLEING IS BAD YUHHHHHHHHHH U CANT PVP YOUR OWN FACTION OMG THATS LIKE KILLING YOUR FAMILY IN REAL LIFE WTF MAN

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
Purpling on your own faction is part of the game dude

IM A CAREBEAR YUHHHHHHHH PURPLEING IS BAD YUHHHHHHHHHH U CANT PVP YOUR OWN FACTION OMG THATS LIKE KILLING YOUR FAMILY IN REAL LIFE WTF MAN

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
Purpling on your own faction is part of the game dude
YUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I think we should all drop this matter, we all make mistakes

This game is all about betrayal and war, i think people just need to get used to that

Also yes, i can confirm i did not make this forum post.

With all due respect, Martinez. Wasn't it you that asked me to create this post? I mean, I get what you're saying here, but it seems to me like you're trying to somehow discredit the post. It was also you that brought up the racist comments and asked that they be included in this post. I guess I could say I'm more than a little confused.

Yes, they killed him a few times but that still doens't stop him from killing our healers from behind when the boss gets low health. He's doing nothing positive in the game, just being a complete douchebag. I hope Ironlady will look into this and at minimum stop him from the abusive language, spam and preventing others from doing world events as a community.

As a Cleric with a below average GS, if he is killing your healers either your heals suck at healing themselves, or they suck at healing others. There is litterally zero reason to have all your healers die to one person, no matter the class.

As a Cleric with a below average GS, if he is killing your healers either your heals suck at healing themselves, or they suck at healing others. There is litterally zero reason to have all your healers die to one person, no matter the class.

I'm guessing you've never done hanure with a group of people with GS's under 2.5k lol But yet you decided to make a post here show how awesome you are. smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back