What's new

Gold Income

Gold earning can fluctuate greatly. It depends on current market conditions and how much play time you have dedicated to gold earning.

can go from 30 gold to 10000g, it depends if some armor craft sell, abyssal, DGS, RAID items, larders, packs prices, etc. is very random

as others said it depends on the day.

For Me:

800ish gold from auroria lands (1hr)
300-400 Charcoal (1hrish)
400-1000 from abyssal depending on how contested (1-2hrs)
1000-1800 from farming ship regrade stuff in the ocean (~1.5hrs)

When I craft weapons sometimes I can turn 1000 gold of materials into 20k (Not often though)
Regrading I can turn 200 gold into 600 with ship components easily

Pirating depend on who we get I can get 500-1000 a day.

Day by day it is random. Auroria lands give me constant income as well as ship regrades. But the rest varies wildly. so I make in general I can make ~2k at the low to ~25k a day at the high depending on my luck and ingame events.

as others said it depends on the day.

For Me:

800ish gold from auroria lands (1hr)
300-400 Charcoal (1hrish)
400-1000 from abyssal depending on how contested (1-2hrs)
1000-1800 from farming ship regrade stuff in the ocean (~1.5hrs)

When I craft weapons sometimes I can turn 1000 gold of materials into 20k (Not often though)
Regrading I can turn 200 gold into 600 with ship components easily

Pirating depend on who we get I can get 500-1000 a day.

Day by day it is random. Auroria lands give me constant income as well as ship regrades. But the rest varies wildly. so I make in general I can make ~2k at the low to ~25k a day at the high depending on my luck and ingame events.

damn that is some pretty high gold earning rates, especially farming ship regrade stuff from ocean. how fast are you killing those seabugs!?

Ppl that do real gold in game will not tell u and share their secrets, thats part of the game ;)
uh.. im not asking how they earn gold, im asking how much they earn on average. lol

and for the reply above i was wondering how fast he was killing them..

I'm pretty carebear and earn roughly 300-600g an hour doing safe zone trade runs.
That's an average estimate, and depends on what packs I'm running and how many runs I do.

I used to do armor crafting and either sell my wisps or sell Delphs, that made more money but I got bored by bad RNG.
It has higher income potential than pack running, but pack running is more consistent gold.

Charcoal is a great way to use packs to generate gold. All packs are worth roughly double if you sell them charcoal and sell the charcoal on AH. Even if the charcoal price crashes to 1g you're still making more gold per pack.

Reactions: vel
I generally farm about 500-700+ gold an hour farming mobs. Currently 6k gearscore, but I was doing the same stuff at 4k in order to make gold to upgrade gear. I look at making gold as a 'gold per hour' goal rather than 'silver per labor'. When I'm trying to grind out some gold via killing mobs I generally farm mobs in DS. I think I burn about 3500 labor opening purses/crates per hour. Most of the gold comes from selling braziers and trees to npc. I actually do farrr better farming prince's rather then queen's purses. Hell I recently did an hour farming old hasla mobs and made roughly 500g+ in archeum dust/shards from the jesters crates and breaking down un-id'd weps armors....which is better then I would have done farming queen's. Prince's purses are my goto for quick gold though since I can just sell braziers and trees to npc's and get instant gold, rather then farming an item (ship scroll mats..etc) that may or may not sell quickly on auction (regardless of assumed value)

Overall I make a few K gold per day on average...depending on how hard I feel like farming.

*also people that say they generate X amount of gold per hour doing traderuns, are you calculating the additional time and cost of materials to make the packs and stage etc? ...not going so far as to include the price of the hauler/merch or anything..but you must certainly include the time and gold it takes to prepare for the run..right? I'm not calling anyone out, I've just noticed that alot of time ppl like to exaggerate a little and not include that additional time/costs.

Last edited:
Reactions: vel
I generally farm about 500-700+ gold an hour farming mobs. Currently 6k gearscore, but I was doing the same stuff at 4k in order to make gold to upgrade gear. I look at making gold as a 'gold per hour' goal rather than 'silver per labor'. When I'm trying to grind out some gold via killing mobs I generally farm mobs in DS. I think I burn about 3500 labor opening purses/crates per hour. Most of the gold comes from selling braziers and trees to npc. I actually do farrr better farming prince's rather then queen's purses. Hell I recently did an hour farming old hasla mobs and made roughly 500g+ in archeum dust/shards from the jesters crates and breaking down un-id'd weps armors....which is better then I would have done farming queen's. Prince's purses are my goto for quick gold though since I can just sell braziers and trees to npc's and get instant gold, rather then farming an item (ship scroll mats..etc) that may or may not sell quickly on auction (regardless of assumed value)

Overall I make a few K gold per day on average...depending on how hard I feel like farming.

*also people that say they generate X amount of gold per hour doing traderuns, are you calculating the additional time and cost of materials to make the packs and stage etc? ...not going so far as to include the price of the hauler/merch or anything..but you must certainly include the time and gold it takes to prepare for the run..right? I'm not calling anyone out, I've just noticed that alot of time ppl like to exaggerate a little and not include that additional time/costs.

i average about 300g/hr doing safe trade runs but then i grow my own mats etc but i dont use much time farming/planting.

and talking about purses, damn those high tier ones sure are useless as shit labor to silver ratio, as well as how many you can get/hour. only benefit is you can instant money from them by selling the mats they give to vendor.

minimum of 7.5 to 10k minus ah fees and if those actually get sold within a day. usually they do but sometimes they don't

damn that is some pretty high gold earning rates, especially farming ship regrade stuff from ocean. how fast are you killing those seabugs!?
not killing sea bugs.

Chrome Sub + Movement songs + Upgraded fin + Knowing where all the sunken chest spawns are is crazy profits when ship regrades are selling for 22G-24G a pop, also uses next to no labor. Each Enoan Shipwright Design Bag thing is between 78 and 135 gold after input cost. Get then about 1/4-1/3 chest on average.

Just takes a bit to learn where everything is and to optimize a route(s). Your profits will be garbage until you learn the ocean floor. But you get basically 4-7 ship regrades pet box, chance at a very expensive design (extremely rare), and vendor junk that sells between 10silver and 5 gold.

You can also get a statue that should be worth 1000 gold but it is still nerfed to 10 gold for whatever reason. And a Delph pottery that is worth 100 Gold at turn-ins. (Both of these are bad drops with ship regrades being so high)

Only down sides with this is chest are limited, but there is a ton of them. If the sea is picked clean you have to wait an hour or so for respawns.

And never kill sea bugs. If you are farming mobs go to Dahuta's Garden and the ship wreck. There 2 groups of 4 mobs you rotate between and AOE farm them. Pop drop rate boosters and you are good. Higher GS ppl in my guild who can kill quick get 30-50 an hour. This was 2.9 I am assuming they did not nerf this post 3.0.

Easiest way to make gold is being havockitty, unique ayanad earrings means you can do heart of the ayanad dungeon twice a day for a 40% chance without lootbuffs to get and ayanad scroll design. Which can range from 8k-18k in price. :D

Back