What's new

Guide/FAQ (unofficial)

Trancedock

Hi guys, going to put down a FAQ/Guide down here so people can refer to this instead of making a new thread every single time.

FAQ:​

1. How to download ArcheRage?
A. Click here and pick your preferred download style

2. What is ArcheRage?
A. ArcheRage is a private server based off of ArcheAge, to know more about Archeage, click here

3. Why is it better than the original ArcheAge servers?
A. As noted by Ulfnaor and laid down pretty well:

• XP boosted x5
  • Loot drop rate boosted x2
  • Honor boosted x2
  • Crafting time halved
  • Growth time halved
  • Labor points boosted x4(11k~ labor per day)
  • Daily Stipend boosted x3(3 pots per day)
  • Patron is FREE
  • You need to be level 52 before using labor(except for fishing, processing(chopped produce etc.) and opening coinpurses)
  • Tax certs give 0 XP
  • Running on Version 2.9
  • Cheaper cash shop
4. Are there any Official Discord servers for ArcheRage?
A. None that are "official" but there are unofficial ones.
5. Why does any action that burns labor say "level too low."?
A. You cannot burn labor until level 52.

6. Is this version P2W?

A. Yes and no. You would first want to ask yourself what "p2w" is. Once you find that definition, refer to the cash shop in game and the price of credit both off and in-game. Personally from my angle and many others, it is not heavily p2w. You can do well without having to swipe.

7. How do I level?
A. Levelling in this game is very fast and easy because XP is boosted times 5, which makes every quest give you x5 XP, every mob give you x5 XP. I'll make a full levelling guide soon where I explain how to efficiently and cheaply get to 50 without too much efforts. But the basics is, do the green quests.

8. What is some good starter gear?
A. The Hasla+Karkasse questline for Buried Legends gearset is a decent start-up gear without needing to invest any gold
You will need level 44 before trying to accept these quests from NPCs.
9. What is a clear ruling on alts? My brother wants to play too, will me or my brother get banned if we create an account under the same network?
A. No. The system detects your machine, and it has nothing to do with your IP as IronLady has said earlier. So practically, yes your brother can also play but make sure he's on a different machine. If you're playing on the same machine, this is considered as alt-ing and is bannable UNLESS you PM Sparkle, as mentioned here

10. What about GHA? Is it exploitable?
A. IronLady has also mentioned that these are LEGAL and not bannable.

11. What is up with Peredita Statue Torso?
A. This has been nerfed from 1000 gold to 10 gold to not harm the economy.

12. Is there going to be an EU server? Will IronLady make a EU freshstart too? Can we play it already?
A. According to IronLady, not as of yet, but maybe soon when the demand rises.
The RU version of the game will have an English localization(full game+AH in English) soon, read more here

13. I'm having an issue right now.. (insert client problem with error message here), how do I solve this?
A. Most if not all client related issues are displayed and mentioned here which you can refer to and solve yourself, but if you have something different, then post here with these things in mind.

14. What is the ruling on what mods are allowed?
A. FOV mod, KR Font mod and Ping Reducers are allowed. Teleport Book mod is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

15. I just saw a rule-breaker, what do I do?
A. Firstly, refer to this and cross-check if he/she is breaking a rule and if yes, then post here, alternatively PM the admins.

16. I can't revive my pet?
A. Visit a stablehand or a Nui and have your pet spawned out.

17. What are these event notifications that keep popping up on my game screen?
A. Read more here

18. When Skill queue? When 3.0???
A. Not this year for sure

19. Is this server active?
A. Yeah it really is, you could play for about an hour or two, try it out and see for yourself.

20. How do I check my ping?
A. Location is Quebec, Canada. Hosted by OVH Canada. IP : 192.99.19.165

21. How do I report a rulebreaker?
A. An anticheat is in the working already and will be in the system very soon, however until then do your job as a true community player by reporting all rulebreakers and cheaters in this forum, alternatively you can PM Sparkle or IronLady

22. I've just been scammed in game, where do I report this?
A. Sorry to break your bubble, but you cannot report in-game scamming as it isn't a part of the rulebook. However, you can report him if he used an exploit or broke the game in a way to scam you.

Adding more as and when necessary~

Last edited:
Back