What's new

HACK EXPOSED : Krystalz

I programmed the hack that I use, besides I made some attacks to the websites that sell hacks, this print was not made by me, this guy was flying, everybody saw, I did not talk to him, my friends will talk to them, the account which I used and lvl 26.

after I was banned for no reason, I'm no longer playing serious, I tried to hack just to test my knowledge.

my English is horrible, maybe you're not understanding.

Your stating that you programmed the hacks you were using, when you absolutely did not.

You also stated you 'attacked' websites selling anything in relation to it, which is also a lie.

I understand fully, you are a liar and I don't appreciate people claiming others work and making ignorant statements.

their server has been offline for a few hours.

I see absolutely no servers offline be it my own or others and absolutely no traffic to justify your claim in the past 6hrs.

I'm not asking for your idiot, I'm just showing the guy using hack, if the staff does not want to ban him and the problems, what the staff does is not my problem.

I'm not asking for your idiot, I'm just showing the guy using hack

You claimed you made your own hacks to video record another person hacking, which is a lie. You also claimed you were making attacks on websites, which none of that shows absolutely at all. Now you are just going into trying to taddle on somebody because he was stepping on your gold making an you were upset about it. I understand completely.

He makes cheats, can you ban this guy pls

I'm speaking with them in private, absolutely not needed.

Once again remembering that I did not take any print, what I programmed was a basic noclip, I do not have ESP, Chams, Wall, Radar ...

Once again remembering that I did not take any print, what I programmed was a basic noclip, I do not have ESP, Chams, Wall, Radar ...

I can see what you were using in the video very obviously and I know my own handy work, please stop being idiotic.. Also ESP/Chams/ect? I had no idea we are playing CS:GO or something...

Right now you have 6 different hacks running on the server, congratulations for being the creator of all, you must be rich.

if you really are the owner of a hack, problem and yours, ass and whoever uses it.

Is google translate really this bad...?

Point is simple, you lied over making a hack that doesn't belong to you, raged over someone cutting into your profits an recorded them, then made a claim about attacking websites that sell hacks and in the end got called out for all of your bullshit.

You should be the only one banned here, none else.

Right now you have 6 different hacks running on the server, congratulations for being the creator of all, you must be rich

You have nothing running, your a pleb, plain and simple.

Back