What's new

Having multiple accounts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimdue

Okay so recently one of my friends got banned because of having his brother play on his computer, which is honestly a normal thing to happen with siblings living under the same house. Now, how could you rely on a system that detects multiple accounts on the same IP or computer and safely say or not say that the person was actually using alts, which is against the rules? The answer is you can't. This means I can't have my sister play on my computer using her account so she can do bigger scale pvp (since my computer can handle it better) without being paranoid about losing an account I've spent money, time and effort on. Please look into this @IronLady @Sparkle and #FreeYuichi

If my family members touch my computer they will be severely and painfully punished and they know it. I would love to have them play, but on their own machines. My husband has to change his video card or something to play and is actually thinking to do it, now that he sees how much fun I'm having, and being so stabby. A woman's gaming rig is sacred, and should never be violated.

If my family members touch my computer they will be severely and painfully punished and they know it. I would love to have them play, but on their own machines. My husband has to change his video card or something to play and is actually thinking to do it, now that he sees how much fun I'm having, and being so stabby. A woman's gaming rig is sacred, and should never be violated.
roizq.jpg

Okay so recently one of my friends got banned because of having his brother play on his computer, which is honestly a normal thing to happen with siblings living under the same house. Now, how could you rely on a system that detects multiple accounts on the same IP or computer and safely say or not say that the person was actually using alts, which is against the rules? The answer is you can't. This means I can't have my sister play on my computer using her account so she can do bigger scale pvp (since my computer can handle it better) without being paranoid about losing an account I've spent money, time and effort on. Please look into this @IronLady @Sparkle and #FreeYuichi

Just using the same computer wouldn’t cause a ban. There was likely some type of suspicious activity.

I would suggest making a ban appeal, as the admins can review it much faster and this is not the appropriate place to post appeals.

After your friend submits an appeal, you will receive a response in under 48 hours or I may investigate it.

Account sharing or computer sharing is not banable.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back