What's new

Hellswamp land liquidation 2 28's and 1 24 (demo)

lul multiple 24's have gone for 3k, don't know what your smoking lol.

Edit- In all honesty, hellswamp 24's on the retail went for 4-5k gold a piece, The private server is 10x easier to make money and there is far less land options here as you can't switch to another server. 3k Gold is a fair price.

lul multiple 24's have gone for 3k, don't know what your smoking lol.

Edit- In all honesty, hellswamp 24's on the retail went for 4-5k gold a piece, The private server is 10x easier to make money and there is far less land options here as you can't switch to another server. 3k Gold is a fair price.
What are you smoking? Why would people buy any land from you now that there is Auroria lmao. Every other region other than Auroria will drop by a bit.

And you're selling in a PvP region, are you retarded or you don't know your prices?

What are you smoking? Why would people buy any land from you now that there is Auroria lmao. Every other region other than Auroria will drop by a bit.

And you're selling in a PvP region, are you retarded or you don't know your prices?

TBH hellswamp has some of the best packs right now, and it is the gateway to ahnimar in 3.0. Also, what do you mean with auroria open, 24x up there are 3-5k as well, and the pvp up there will be nuts for few weeks. Let them sell how they want, if the land is actually selling then that is the correct price.

TBH hellswamp has some of the best packs right now, and it is the gateway to ahnimar in 3.0. Also, what do you mean with auroria open, 24x up there are 3-5k as well, and the pvp up there will be nuts for few weeks. Let them sell how they want, if the land is actually selling then that is the correct price.
Ye just dont want him to scam people selling Hellswamp land for 4k-5k lmfao.

Yes it is the best packs, which comes with danger, unless you trigger peace.
Gateway to Ahnimar in 3.0? Thats at least 8 months+ from now how does it matter lol

Ye just dont want him to scam people selling Hellswamp land for 4k-5k lmfao.

Yes it is the best packs, which comes with danger, unless you trigger peace.
Gateway to Ahnimar in 3.0? Thats at least 8 months+ from now how does it matter lol
Lol scam someone? dude you obviously have no idea what that term even means to use it in this scenario..... I sold it already btw,.. also i can price things any way i want, weather someone buys it or not is another story but setting a price i feel is appropriate is not scamming.....

Back