What's new

Hey Devs WHAT IS GOING ON?

I personally predict a clusterfuck related to aurorian castle land and surroundings.

There are alliances being made behind all your backs, well.. there always are.
And than there always is a danger from bots/hackers placing land.
Aaand

On top of it all, consider all the people buying designs for a month now waiting to place ALOT of them there.

It will be hundreds of players per housing zone pvping all the time, not even related to the guys who are fighting for the castles themselves.

Good luck

I personally predict a clusterfuck related to aurorian castle land and surroundings.

There are alliances being made behind all your backs, well.. there always are.
And than there always is a danger from bots/hackers placing land.
Aaand

On top of it all, consider all the people buying designs for a month now waiting to place ALOT of them there.

It will be hundreds of players per housing zone pvping all the time, not even related to the guys who are fighting for the castles themselves.

Good luck
this is why castle rush is so nice, it's a lot of fun :)

this is why castle rush is so nice, it's a lot of fun :)

Say ,i was in the lead guild on my server on Trino, and as things escalated in the heat of most important battle, i ripped :oops:

While i was making my way through marcala from nui respawn ,something happened, it was a notice about this "Marcala has been captured by xxxxxx " and i was standing in this middle of prime land housing area alone, so.. than this happened >

KsCxHvJ.jpg

wait wrong picture

5Qc4ifK.jpg

You cant even see all the buildings owned by me, they are too far out.
In under a week that screen was all archeum trees.

Fappy times

Back