What's new

Hey guys 2 days till March!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sparkle @Ariess idk any of the rest of you tbh or ide tag you. i get your trying to play super safe after how bad the servers been exposed lately but as valued customer of your cash shop and top 10 player on your server ide love the info. also with how dead west is ide recommend character locking east for a while

@Sparkle @Ariess idk any of the rest of you tbh or ide tag you. i get your trying to play super safe after how bad the servers been exposed lately but as valued customer of your cash shop and top 10 player on your server ide love the info. also with how dead west is ide recommend character locking east for a while

Judging from the new 3.0 info ........ The server is only going to get worse. It's literally the same as live.

yeah so far that whole 3.0 discussion thing seems to be completely pointless, they only care about cash shop costume/pet cash grabs... so i'm a bit skeptical about that whole 3.0 hype, cause i really don't want that vanilla 3.0 ;/

Last edited:
As for now West and East is still balanced with the quantity of players on each side. Players are interested in different things though, and due to it one side may seem for you more inactive.

3.0 start is still planned for March, no changes in this matter. Most likely, that will be second half of March but as soon as the accurate date is available, it will be posted.

Judging from the new 3.0 info ........ The server is only going to get worse. It's literally the same as live.

because those are the official Trino changelogs genius, they haven't posted their official changelog so far and if you bother in reading the suggestions there are a lot of good posts about real mechanic changes, of course you would notice that if you read beyond the first post.

You literally had to read two posts up ..........

Seen as looking seems hard for you: https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/3-0-updates-loot-weapons-armor.4908/#post-39719

Yeah, so far I don't see the problem with that post, as many mentioned already in other several posts, 3.0+ most changes weren't bad from an implementation point of view and shouldn't be changed, the problem as always was trino ninja adjustments to push people into the cash shop as hard as they could and several solutions were posted including the easiest way out as "just modify X or Y drop tables".

I don't care if mobs have to drop crates and purses as long as the rate is different from official, AKA if every mob drop 1 purse and 1 crate is exactly the same as of now.

but whatever when is live we will see what actually changed because sincerely I don't believe devs here are retarded and eager to lose all their players by follow the same implementation as Trino did seeing how they self destroyed(I don't discard it either tho, so lets way until live)

Ive got a couple questions that i did not see in the 3.0 change list.

Are trade packs staying the same? IE none of the stuff i was reading about in the suggestions thread that no one seemed to like about live?

Also artistry. I think in 3.0 if i got the info right, you were able to make up to 3000 character sheets. Is that also being applied here?

Ive got a couple questions that i did not see in the 3.0 change list.

Are trade packs staying the same? IE none of the stuff i was reading about in the suggestions thread that no one seemed to like about live?

Also artistry. I think in 3.0 if i got the info right, you were able to make up to 3000 character sheets. Is that also being applied here?

Number of packs will be reduced, though rewards is going to increase. Crafting will require more materials, so we are going to reduce prices of some groups of items (around 30 types of plants, trees and seedlings) for vocation badges on approx 30% from what was implemented on live with 3.0.

As for the Artistry, you are correct, Maestro Music Paper will be able to support up to 3000 characters.

We'll post other details within this and the next week.

Will vocation still be earned by gathering and stuff like that, or only from quests, or a mix of both?

Will be possible to earn them through quests (completion of daily tasks) and through upcoming events. More details will be posted shortly in the Game Guides section.

I must say that the complete lack of acknowledgement about the fact that this stuff is basically the opposite of what players said they wanted is very concerning lol. This is all too Trion. Kinda getting scared away from this server here.

Will be possible to earn them through quests (completion of daily tasks) and through upcoming events. More details will be posted shortly in the Game Guides section.
I fear that if the administration won't listen to the community about anything at all, aka still proceed with trion's vocation changes, purses and so on, then a lot of the players will be lost in the process. I think that most of us would like some feedback about what has been done that the community has vouched for in so many posts on the discussion thread, otherwise it gives the impression that voicing one's opinion is utterly pointless as it is never heard.

I fear that if the administration won't listen to the community about anything at all, aka still proceed with trion's vocation changes, purses and so on, then a lot of the players will be lost in the process. I think that most of us would like some feedback about what has been done that the community has vouched for in so many posts on the discussion thread, otherwise it gives the impression that voicing one's opinion is utterly pointless as it is never heard.

they need to hire more staff members tbh if theyre struggling to cope with the demand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back