What's new

Hey guys 2 days till March!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was under the impression that sparkles was like a community manager and just passing on information and they were given it?

I think Mr Sparkles is doing a great job! Just ignore all these naysayers here, there all obviously just the minority of your population anyway they'll make no impact when they leave I'm sure, Just keep doing what your doing! Great Job!

You must play on a different server

Oh those vocation prices are... a thing lol. Even at 30% cheaper, that's 400 seeds a day if you do all dailies... versus the 4-5k seeds a day that i use right now lol

Is there a reason to even adding this? Is there a point? So far I don't really see a way for bots to abuse the current system we use for seeds etc.....maybe im just wrong, but that looks ridiculous

so it seems like people were banned ingame for posts in here, it's sad to see please unban them :(

As far as we see, there were only bans for using multiple alt accounts from today. We have a strict rules regarding alt accounts, they are forbidden.

As far as we see, there were only bans for using multiple alt accounts from today. We have a strict rules regarding alt accounts, they are forbidden.

Alt would imply we made those accounts, which we did not.
People quit due to lack of catch up mechanics ,and i'm sure you can read the endless posts done by now about this subject. I'm sure you can also see the accounts were all made and played for months by diff people who ended up quitting slowly.

2. In case any account related data has been provided to someone else (whether it is a friend or a relative) the Administration does not return any valuable assets, account or a game character(s).

Your rules are not very explicit about it , if any at all ,from my understanding in here it just means if anything dissapears on their accounts after info's shared you simply don't hold into any responsability. Nothing more.

But that's off topic let's see if Ticket's get answered since we're waiting .

Alt would imply we made those accounts, which we did not.
People quit due to lack of catch up mechanics ,and i'm sure you can read the endless posts done by now about this subject. I'm sure you can also see the accounts were all made and played for months by diff people who ended up quitting slowly.

2. In case any account related data has been provided to someone else (whether it is a friend or a relative) the Administration does not return any valuable assets, account or a game character(s).

Your rules are not very explicit about it , if any at all ,from my understanding in here it just means if anything dissapears on their accounts after info's shared you simply don't hold into any responsability. Nothing more.

But that's off topic let's see if Ticket's get answered since we're waiting .

This is not a good place to discuss bans so this will be my only reply in regards to your matter here. All accounts were carefully checked and confirmed alts.
13 accounts on same PC played daily, very hard to play probably. Don't try to provide misleading information. Thank you.

Is this where I sign up for a ban?

X
train-derail-e1471313397456.jpg

We should stay optimistic. The people working on this server benefit from making us happy and keeping us playing, I don't think they're going to make bad changes without reason, because they have a really great opportunity as the first ArcheAge private server to do things right and try to save the game from the bad choices of XL Games and Trion. Atleast they've actually listened to what we want with the Hasla event, even if the needs changes, and the socketing changes among other things. When 3.0 drops I'm sure they'll adjust it based on our feedback if anything is really really bad.

We should stay optimistic. The people working on this server benefit from making us happy and keeping us playing, I don't think they're going to make bad changes without reason, because they have a really great opportunity as the first ArcheAge private server to do things right and try to save the game from the bad choices of XL Games and Trion. Atleast they've actually listened to what we want with the Hasla event, even if the needs changes, and the socketing changes among other things. When 3.0 drops I'm sure they'll adjust it based on our feedback if anything is really really bad.
T_T

I used to think like that too. Give it a few months.

These changes were made on 3.0 not by Trion but by XL games. It was made to fight with bots and it appeared to be very effective. The rewards for packs were, however increased, new routes were added as well, so you are not losing here.

From our side, in 3.0 we also decrease price for approx 30 types of resources needed to craft packs for 30%.
Bots, or alts are important for the low silver per labor supplies on the market. Why would I plant crops on my land if I can do braziers, or do larders, or run packs, or farm purses. Every single one of those make MASSIVE amounts of more silver per labor than farming things like ground grain, which, if you're lucky, MIGHT get you around 1-2s/l.

Now, either BOTS farm this stuff, introducing a basic supply of basic materials to the market reducing prices and all that good stuff.

Or ALTS farm this stuff, because 1-2s/l when you get 30k labor a day isn't horrible.

Do note, your 4x labor doesn't mean shit with alts when people on live would have 5 or more alts per, especially for running packs.

Please Sparkle, tell the devs as clear as you can that we don't give a damn about the vocation badges itself compared to have to do those mind numbing horrible daily quests, i don't care(like i didn't at official) if they up the reward 30000000% + another 55000000000% on odd days. If they force vocation behind those quest they will have the same effect that they had on Trion A DESERTED SERVER. I will(pretty sure not alone) not under any circumstance or justification do those quests ever again even if it means leaving the server(i did at Trino obviously where i had years and lot of money invested, boats, houses, etc. and will do again if i have to).

Put the damn seeds on the vendor, leave those quests if you wish for those that never played at Trino and are still innocent and pure, otherwise no one will come back and those here will leave to greener pastures, is not a threat is a FACT, tell those devs to log at Trino reckoning or the other one so they can see how awesome XL Games system truly are, those servers are so damn dead not even RTM bots go there anymore, Not even premium land spot have building on them anymore.

and Please be assertive as well with NO GILDA ON PACKS, leave the prices alone if you wish, push a bit the mats if you wish but again on caps NO GILDA.

This is the begging of a failed man, my life sucks and i use games to make it alittle better, please don't destroy this server as TRION did, hear your playerbase, pelase make the vocation shop avaiable for both gold and vocation at least.....

Just because the patch is as xl games introduced it doesn't make it good. We had time on live to understand the short comings of the original 3.0 patch. There was a reason honor and warrior medals were revamped in 4.0 .There was a reason royal seeds were added to vocation store. There was a reason why regrade rates were boosted .

@Sparkle I hope the pictures posted of the vocation changes are not really what is going live.

The reason I left the live server to come here was because I could actually grow and make things because it was possible to buy them with gold. Between the royal seed BS and having no vocation all the time, it made live servers completely unenjoyable.

If you make the vocation change to what Trion did, even at a reduced rate, I know I, and my family, will be back to doing nothing like on live due to having no vocation. I, and many others, will run out of vocation in the first week unless you are awarding a massive amount of vocation from the family quests or whatever events you run.

I really hope you, and the devs, will reconsider the vocation change. If you do want to put stuff behind a vocation wall, then please leave it on vendors for gold as well or increase the vocation rewards well beyond what they are on live.

Trino also dealt with vocation and honor issues with frequent 2x 3x events. They understood the rates were too low

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back