Should we add this?

• Yes

Votes: 133 93.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you say that people is leaving the game becasue they cant have full gems in their gear? Or that they cant get a pegasus or reroll one stat of their mythic costume without waiting to get the loyalty/merit badges?
I think there are other reasons for people to move over to other games, mostly the hype train is moving on like it does with all games this days, "The server will die!" and "People will quit the game!" are just strawman arguments.
People quit the game because of these reasons

• Rng. I know a fair share of people who have quit both ps and live because it's taken them 200k+ honor to get 3 gems in their pants or shirt.
  • Lack of pvp. After the initial boom, and people start getting their gear full socketed, pvp dies off. There is no incentive to just go out and randomly pvp, honor doesn't have nearly as much use. Yes there is ironclads, delphinad cloaks, different sets of gear, and the honor title, but none of those things have as much as a pvp boost as honor gems.
  • Trade packs, abyssal and all of those things are great but it's not enough for people to stay pvping. This is especially true for small scale.
  • On this server specifically, people with divine buffs are significantly ahead of anyone else. It's getting increasingly harder to gain divine pieces because not as many people are regrading with luckies, due to their high cost. Supply of luckies are going down as well due to the fact that less people (mainly people with divine buffs) are not using their loyalty on luckies in favor of other important items such as crit damage gems or the 150 loyalty gems
The more you use loyalty on other things that are not related to luckies, the bigger the gap gets. It's a trickle down effect because of how the server is setup. I'm not saying the only thing you should spend your loyalty on is luckies because you are free to spend it on whatever you want, but it actually does hurt the economy in the long run.

Theoretically, if you decide to spend all of your loyalty on a pegasus, you just prevented 6 lucky sunpoints from entering the game. On one person that may not be so bad, now imagine if it was 10 people. 60 potential divines (if they are all used on unique gear) just failed to enter the game. I'm not quite sure on actual numbers, but if you assume that it's a 10% chance for an item to go up from unique, essentially 6 divines were not created due to 10 people not spending their loyalty on a lucky sunpoint. Imagine 50 people now.

To tldr this, because I had a very roundabout way of explaining my point, putting items from loyalty or merit badge shop into other means helps the server health in the long run.

I agree that some ppl may rage quit due to rng, but the same you may spend 200k honor and get nothing you can spend 6k and get full gems in a piece of gear, anyway, not everyone is supposed to have full gemed gear or even divine gear for that matter, there is a break point for geming and regrading so some lucky few willget above, its about rng, if you want your hard work to pay off go move pack in safe zones.

In your point about lack of pvp, "Lack of pvp. After the initial boom, and people start getting their gear full socketed, pvp dies off.There is no incentive to just go out and randomly pvp, honor doesn't have nearly as much use" and you want to make it easier to get fully socketed...

And dunno about the whole divine buffs thing, you dont need luckies to get divine gear and divine is not that much ahead of the rest, celestial is the less you should have without any effort really, you get celestial armor set from gha and the weap is not hard to get to celestial, talk about epic/legendary gear and then we do have a serious gap, but not divine, if you are using luckies at unique it beter be some really nice delph/ayanad gear or you are doing it wrong by not blowing up celestial to aim for epic.

So, less luckies in the market means less ppl getting higher grade gear, wich at this point is fine, everyone has the same problem so everyone stays around divine and some lucky one goes above, but thats what RNG is about, a lucky few get ahead, same with gems.

I will play along with your "preventing divines from entering the game", which is a weird reasoning to say the least, even if there were no more luckies entering the game, it is the same fate for everyone so everyone will keep playing the same way they do, actually the gear gap wont change much without luckies.

and you want to make it easier to get fully socketed...
This is the whole point of this change to add more things to honor. I answered this in the original post.

I agree that some ppl may rage quit due to rng, but the same you may spend 200k honor and get nothing you can spend 6k and get full gems in a piece of gear, anyway, not everyone is supposed to have full gemed gear or even divine gear for that matter, there is a break point for geming and regrading so some lucky few will get above, its not about rng, if you want your hard work to pay off go move pack in safe zones.
At this stage in the game, the prices of divines are not the issue, it's the amount that are in the game. It's very hard to get divine pieces now, the supply is being dried up more and more everyday.

And dunno about the whole divine buffs thing, you dont need luckies to get divine gear and divine is not that much ahead of the rest, celestial is the less you should have without any effort really, you get celestial armor set from gha and the weap is not hard to get to celestial, talk about epic/legendary gear and then we do have a serious gap, but not divine, if you are using luckies at unique it beter be some really nice delph/ayanad gear or you are doing it wrong by not blowing up celestial to aim for epic.
Yes, you can just single scroll it, but like you said what about delph/ayanad gear? Delph/ayanad weapons? Having them at divine is very crucial, as they have that extra gem slot that celestial does not. On top of that, dont forget the increase in stats you get from having a divine buff.
So, less luckies in the market means less ppl getting higher grade gear, wich at this point is fine, everyone has the same problem so everyone stays around divine and some lucky one goes above, but thats what RNG is about, a lucky few get ahead, same with gems.
Correct, less luckies means less people getting higher grade gear, except majority of the people getting the higher grades of gear are the whales. Less supply and more demand means super high prices that only the whales will match, this is exactly the case that's happening now
I will play along with your "preventing divines from entering the game", which is a weird reasoning to say the least, even if there were no more luckies entering the game, it is the same fate for everyone so everyone will keep playing the same way they do, actually the gear gap wont change much without luckies.
Thats incorrect. Evidence is whats happening in the server right now.

This is the whole point of this change to add more things to honor. I answered this in the original post.
By making it easier to socket gems you will actually remove one of the main honor sinks in the game, if not the only one, and once people gets fully socketed, like you said, they lose interest in pvp, dunno if this is true tho, what this does is making it easier to reach end game and not need to go grind that honor with pvp for those gems, tho, they can go grind honor for that pegasus...

At this stage in the game, the prices of divines are not the issue, it's the amount that are in the game. It's very hard to get divine pieces now, the supply is being dried up more and more everyday.
Yes, you can just single scroll it, but like you said what about delph/ayanad gear? Delph/ayanad weapons? Having them at divine is very crucial, as they have that extra gem slot that celestial does not. On top of that, dont forget the increase in stats you get from having a divine buff.
Correct, less luckies means less people getting higher grade gear, except majority of the people getting the higher grades of gear are the whales. Less supply and more demand means super high prices that only the whales will match, this is exactly the case that's happening now
Whales gonna whale anyway, tho at this moment unless they are crypto whales they aint gonna do much, but thats not the point.
There is no reason why divine gear should be easy to get, there is no reason why there should be more luckies in the market, other than people "wanting" it.

Thats incorrect. Evidence is whats happening in the server right now.
The "60 potential divines" thing is false, its is RNG so 60 luckies might as well be 0 divines.

Last edited:
By making it easier to socket gems you will actually remove one of the main honor sinks in the game, if not the only one, and once people gets fully socketed, like you said, they lose interest in pvp, dunno if this is true tho, what this does is making it easier to reach end game and not need to go grind that honor with pvp for those gems, tho, they can go grind honor for that pegasus...

Whales gonna whale anyway, tho at this moment unless they are crypto whales they aint gonna do much, but thats not the point.
There is no reason why divine gear should be easy to get, there is no reason why there should be more luckies in the market, other than people "wanting" it.

The "60 potential divines" thing is false, its is RNG so 60 luckies might as well be 0 divines.
Did you read any of the posts? I explained it already. Its not just mounts thats being added. Theres plenty of other things.

Yes rng is rng thats why its "potential"

You gotta be trolling if you are saying that the player base is 72 people.
You're way too literal. I appreciate the attempt at the debate but I can't see how your points can be fair when they are based on your own assumptions. More access to luckies is good for f2p because whales will pay any price. I'm whale but my friends are f2p and spent a long time not regrading because luckies were too expensive.
Creating more access to scarce items might give more access to f2p. All of the proposed changes are speculative though.

Did you read any of the posts? I explained it already. Its not just mounts thats being added. Theres plenty of other things.

Yes rng is rng thats why its "potential"
You said it yourself Disrep, once people gets fully gemed they lose interest in pvp, making it easier to reach end game is not the solution of the problem, youa re acutually creating the problem by making it easier to gem gear, so then you want to give people something to do with teh honor they wont burn gemming. Dont try to get gems easier in the first place and you wont have to give people reasons to pvp, and a pegasus or whatever else you may pull from loyalty/merit shops wont change that.

You said it yourself Disrep, once people gets fully gemed they lose interest in pvp, making it easier to reach end game is not the solution of the problem, youa re acutually creating the problem by making it easier to gem gear, so then you want to give people something to do with teh honor they wont burn gemming. Dont try to get gems easier in the first place and you wont have to give people reasons to pvp, and a pegasus or whatever else you may pull from loyalty/merit shops wont change that.

Once people get fully gemmed, people won't lose interest in pvp because now they can pvp at full potential and not get blown up because their gems are bad.
In addition, proposed changes include the additions to honor shop to keep honor interesting once the focus of the current honor store (pvp gems) are removed from the equation.

You really have to start putting 1 and 1 together man.

You actually are ignoring everything else thats been said. Look at the shop changes. It's not just those pegasus things that are being added, buffs, mounts, pets, costumes are being added to counter the honor being gained.

You actually are ignoring everything else thats been said. Look at the shop changes. It's not just those pegasus things that are being added, buffs, mounts, pets, costumes are being added to counter the honor being gained.
And that makes it even worse, you are not only removing the honor sink from the game but also getting more stuff that you should get by other means, like guild quests, login loyalty and merits from dalies. I get it that you like to pvp and prolly get plenty of honor while having fun, but you cant have it all out of honor or get all your gear gemed just cos you farmed honor, you need to be lucky and do some pve too, that is by design and a change like this ( ez gems ), disregarding all the freebies you want from other shops, might actually break the game.

So you say that people is leaving the game becasue they cant have full gems in their gear? Or that they cant get a pegasus or reroll one stat of their mythic costume without waiting to get the loyalty/merit badges?
I think there are other reasons for people to move over to other games, mostly the hype train is moving on like it does with all games this days, "The server will die!" and "People will quit the game!" are just strawman arguments.

The players have been very busy regarding holidays, and there will always be flux in amount of players.
For instance, many new players have joined past few weeks and once holidays are over, the server should be back to full capacity. :)

The players have been very busy regarding holidays, and there will always be flux in amount of players.
For instance, many new players have joined past few weeks and once holidays are over, the server should be back to full capacity. :)
Good to hear, been grinding like a korean to try to get some decent weap and it would be a cool to have people to use it on.

is this why live and korea servers r dead?
they quit pvp because they can socket.
if so then i downvote this suggestion

These changes all seem great to me and nothing but good for everyone involved except maybe people who already have fully honor gemmed gear like myself. Even though my honor grind is over for this set of gear, I got extremely lucky and this will help others get up to PvP standards. If people have issues with some of the stuff in this that is fine, all I ask is that you please add the loyalty combat scrolls, grimiores, and unbound serendipity stones. Those 3 are extremely needed and very rare. Also the loyalty lunadrops are a good add too, maybe even consider adding the loyalty frosts for 3.0 attack.

Pls make something like this aswell, but with vocation.
There's too much vocation in this game, not much use for them.
the price of vocation atm is at 5g/1k
with this it would probably be atleast a bit more worth.

1'200 Lightning Scroll
1'200 Toughness Scroll
1'200 Resillience Scroll
1'200 Focus Scroll
1'500 Vocation Hastener
2'000 Axle Grease
25'000 Specialization Snowflake
75'000 Serendipity

This is not true. Example: 20 vocations = 16-20 silvers in shatigon's blessing.
There are some effective and other less effective vocation spending options.
Specialization snowflake is in the shop of general merchants too, but nobody use this option. Credit shop price is too low (30 or 60 credit/snowflake?).
But (using your "numbers"):
-general merchant: 200 gold/specialization snowflake
- vocation: 125 gold/specialization snowflake
- credit (850 gold/1000 credit): 51 gold/specialization snowflake
Do you want other never used option to buy same item? It's excellent idea. :D

People quit the game because of these reasons

• Rng. I know a fair share of people who have quit both ps and live because it's taken them 200k+ honor to get 3 gems in their pants or shirt.
  • Lack of pvp. After the initial boom, and people start getting their gear full socketed, pvp dies off. There is no incentive to just go out and randomly pvp, honor doesn't have nearly as much use. Yes there is ironclads, delphinad cloaks, different sets of gear, and the honor title, but none of those things have as much as a pvp boost as honor gems.
  • Trade packs, abyssal and all of those things are great but it's not enough for people to stay pvping. This is especially true for small scale.
  • On this server specifically, people with divine buffs are significantly ahead of anyone else. It's getting increasingly harder to gain divine pieces because not as many people are regrading with luckies, due to their high cost. Supply of luckies are going down as well due to the fact that less people (mainly people with divine buffs) are not using their loyalty on luckies in favor of other important items such as crit damage gems or the 150 loyalty gems

- RNG: Standard useless korean MMO developer's brain cancer. We can't fix what is totally wrong.
-lack of PvP +all points: the core of the problems are the "unlimited" cash buffs and the disgusting business modell of AA in this server too. It's too real money centric system. If you pay more you got huge advantage in gear. Others will reach your gear level... maybe... after months or years. But who will farm in this "dirty" system for years? Do you want to be easy target for months? This is the main problem.
If you have better gear you will get more honor points. If you have more honor points you can gamble more gems and you will get extra advantage in gear. Better gear = faster PvE farming = more income in same time. You will be never effective compared to legendary cheeserunners or other cash players.
- abyssal: wrong timing: this "NA" server has many EU and "other" users. Playing at 3:00-5:00 in the morning is not real option. Abyssal is NA only event. 2nd halcy is near the same category. 1st halcy and 1st MM ar in too early hours after our Winter time zone changes.
- divine gear/enchants: same p2w problem: if you invest real money you will get more gold and you can buy limited resources like "lucky" items. If you farm your money you will have disadvantages. 1 roll/1 (or more) day(s) vs p2w not time locked upgrades. GG WP! You did it again, Trino2! :D

AND ... Start new REAL EU server and close marketplace to prevent this problems! Make Archeage great again! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back