What's new

Honor store gems

Kayman

Is it suppose to be this difficult gemming items? just went thought 180 honor badges trying to gem my pants with toughness need 2 gems to go in and they all failed and now i have 1 gem in my pants really discouraging to grind for a month just for them all to break like this i really want to stick with this game and continue to play but toughness and resilience being so important in pvp and the gems breaking all that was in previously makes me not want to play =(

it always was complete RNG, on some days u spend 200-500k honor on gems, next day i buy 7 and fullgem in 1 go. (or kyryos bang now on)
2knjkyB.gif

Is it suppose to be this difficult gemming items? just went thought 180 honor badges trying to gem my pants with toughness need 2 gems to go in and they all failed and now i have 1 gem in my pants really discouraging to grind for a month just for them all to break like this i really want to stick with this game and continue to play but toughness and resilience being so important in pvp and the gems breaking all that was in previously makes me not want to play =(

You might want to consider slotting some unbreakable on your last slots if you don't feel lucky or enough mentally prepared!

Losing 180k honor hurts. I lost roughly 230k to gem my chest/pants and only spent 40k to fully gem chest. Pants had bad RNG and this was all in 3.5. I suggest that you save up 70k honor and just fully gem honor shop T1 no fail gems. When you get the gold, lunarite, and mats upgrade to T2. Till then at least you will have gems in empty slots giving you stats. In my oppinion it is better than no stats. A weeks worth of honor daily's/events will get you enough to fully gem with T1 no fails ez, good luck man =)

Thanks all for the advice just had a bad day on top of frustration with gems, guess i thought i'd feel better coming here and taking an ArcheRage dump to vent. Looks like i'll stick with T1 gems

Wait, are the old toughness/resilience gems available for honor still? (I only know about shining fragments)

Wait, are the old toughness/resilience gems available for honor still? (I only know about shining fragments)

They are in the kyrios badge store afaik and some people had the old ones stacked up I guess from before.

Thanks all for the advice just had a bad day on top of frustration with gems, guess i thought i'd feel better coming here and taking an ArcheRage dump to vent. Looks like i'll stick with T1 gems

No need to "stick with t1 gems" really, can easily get 3-4 of the old t3 gems per gear piece from the shining fragments. Just do your mistmerrow+kadum every day, lusca and halcy if you're able to as well.

Avi is correct. I just suggested T1 to ease your frustration. Also venting is good man I do it a lot XD I have a bunch of shining frags I will not use so if you trust me I can try to throw so in your gear for you free of charge. just message me in game IGN: Threeve If you ask anyone that knows me I am no scammer and this is a honest offer, let me know =)

Last edited:
Back