What's new

Housing/land availability?

Esper

Sorry if this has been asked elsewhere or this is the wrong forum. I downloaded the game on the day it came out on this server but I've been travelling since then. Is there any land left for houses/farms? I played the original AA and it's pretty much needed, isn't it? Is there more land free now in general in the game? Sorry, I'm not that knowledgeable of the game anymore.

Thanks a lot!

Land isn't necessary to play the game but without it the game will be harder. Aurora castles are coming up and land will free up on mainland so you can wait or buy some land of players.

Sorry land is there but hard to find. 8x8 are allways available but 16x16, 24,x24 are RARe

Last edited:
There could be some spots for 8x8, maybe some for 16x16 if you're lucky but otherwise you gotta buy land pieces.

As someone who probably won't spend any IRL$ and wants to play and have a good time, which means having land, is it going to actually be possible to acquire enough land for house/farm/etc easily? Or will it be tooth and nail looking for land/buying and saving forever?

You get free patron on the server so all you have to focus on is acquiring the land through buying it or finding it.

Sorry i didnt answer your question fully.

To repeat my question: How hard is it to do so? If the land is mostly taken up, are the prices astronomical to buy land and hard to come by that money?

No land is very cheap atm, You can even farm coin purses for 1 day (prince coinpurses) and have enough to buy 1-3 16x16 plots

To repeat my question: How hard is it to do so? If the land is mostly taken up, are the prices astronomical to buy land and hard to come by that money?
Hi. To answer your questions in simple terms, it will not be hard as long as you know how to play your trade and bargain well, you can get about 100g/hr with no land, a good recommendation that I can make you is to rent a freighter, and do 8g packs(x10) about 2-3 times which should be enough to get you started on your feet and get you some land.
Another option is to just join a guild and see if anybody has their land on guild that you can use.

Land is a commodity or currency on its own hence nobody is going to give it to you for free.

General rates for a 16x16 range from 150-600g depending on the area
I'm assuming you're not much interested on 24x24 but either way it goes from about 1k-2.5k~

Hi. To answer your questions in simple terms, it will not be hard as long as you know how to play your trade and bargain well, you can get about 100g/hr with no land, a good recommendation that I can make you is to rent a freighter, and do 8g packs(x10) about 2-3 times which should be enough to get you started on your feet and get you some land.
Another option is to just join a guild and see if anybody has their land on guild that you can use.

Land is a commodity or currency on its own hence nobody is going to give it to you for free.

I'm assuming you're not much interested on 24x24 but either way it goes from about 1k-2.5k~

Not looking for free land or anything of the sort. My question was basically "Is it impossible to get land?" or "HOW impossible is it to get land?"

My friends quit archage originally primarily because of lack of land, before the p2w got really, really bad. If I'm going to play, I want to have land. If it would take months of trade routes or saving money to get a small house, let alone farmland, I wouldn't play.

But it sounds like it's obtainable with a little effort, so that makes me hopeful.

Not looking for free land or anything of the sort. My question was basically "Is it impossible to get land?" or "HOW impossible is it to get land?"

My friends quit archage originally primarily because of lack of land, before the p2w got really, really bad. If I'm going to play, I want to have land. If it would take months of trade routes or saving money to get a small house, let alone farmland, I wouldn't play.

But it sounds like it's obtainable with a little effort, so that makes me hopeful.
To be fair.. I'd not say impossible but it will test your patience for sure.. Most prime spots won't sell at all and the other ones are used for farming, you could be on a lucky day when someone is planning to shift or so and grab his land, or wait for demos as well.
Its not going to take months, I guarantee you sir. :)

You can rent a freighter?

To be fair.. I'd not say impossible but it will test your patience for sure.. Most prime spots won't sell at all and the other ones are used for farming, you could be on a lucky day when someone is planning to shift or so and grab his land, or wait for demos as well.
Its not going to take months, I guarantee you sir. :)

Sounds more like it's not easy to get land, even if you buy it. Guess this is a hard question to get a straight answer on!

Acquiring land is going to be extremely hard when you keep asking the same question over and over again on the forums, maybe get on the damn game and figure it out instead of being an asshat on here.

Back