What's new

Housing/land availability?

I'm sorry if I was rude in any of my posts, but I wanted to answer that question before I sunk a bunch of time into the game.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all "connect." You are being quite rude.

I'm sorry if I was rude in any of my posts, but I wanted to answer that question before I sunk a bunch of time into the game.

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all "connect." You are being quite rude.
Trust me with the rates boosted you will achieve what you can achieve on the retail server 5x faster man. Meaning you can get max level in 6 hours instead of a day of straight grinding. Give it a week and then figure out if you want to either stay or leave.

You keep asking the same question and wanting a different answer. I’m just calling it how I see it. Play the game and you will figure out how easy or difficult it’s going to be to get land. If you don’t like it, then don’t play. Simple.

All lands lost. No more funny carebear game in the rice fields for new guys and girls. Patron is free here and we have nice labor regeneration too. Lands will be locked forever. You can try to snipe 1-1 expired lands but competition will be high and we have a good chance to get cheaters (macro users) here too. Banned players will generate lands, but inactive or less active players can keep lands alive in some minutes/week. You can say "thank you" for GMs to let us buy treehouses and credit farms in the 1st minutes to lock land of 7 players in 1st hour. GG WP! ^^

Last edited:
@Fluff You can pay someone who has a freighter to run it for you, it's usually not very much, couple gold up to an entire pack (depending on the run) for their time.
@Esper as far as land is concerned, it's out there and you can usually see at least 1 person selling a property each night. your best bet is to get into the game, level up, and find a guild with active people. You should be able to hit 52 in a day or two, then you can spend labor. The growth time for farming anything (except for beehives apparently) is 2x faster than on retail, so you should be able to get away with planting illegally for the cheap packs. Save up enough for a bunch of packs, and then ask the guildies to help you out! I know, at least from my own experience, that there are a ton of very helpful players around, and i'm sure once you are ready you will be able to get a ton of help. If you roll West shoot me a whisper, i can try to help get you set up, i also have a freighter so if you need some packs run i'd do a couple runs for free :D.

Back