What's new

HOW? It says I was banned?

The reasons are random. Check real reason for ban in account panel.

Most likely will say cheating or breaking in game rules I guess. Lots of Anticheat false positives

The reasons are random. Check real reason for ban in account panel.

Most likely will say cheating or breaking in game rules I guess. Lots of Anticheat false positives

Where's the account panel @Trancedock ? There's no way in hell I was banned legitimately. I don't even use FOV mod in fear of messing up the install and getting banned.

Oh I see it on the main account page. Just has my account balance of credits. Says nothing about being banned.

We all know there were hundreds of cheaters ingame. Also guildmates etc. became recorded. I hope and dont blieve they made so many mistakes because thex would shoot into their own legs.

We all know there were hundreds of cheaters ingame. Also guildmates etc. became recorded. I hope and dont blieve they made so many mistakes because thex would shoot into their own legs.

I'm aware. I can't even tell you how many hours I've spent over the past 2 weeks recording and editing video of botters. But I can tell you for 100% sure I wasn't one of them. This has to be a huge mistake, looks like there's another thread with quite a few people on it.

Your account is blocked.
Reason: Breaking in-game rules

Ok, logged out and back in to find this. I'm puzzled here to say the least. I don't even curse in game or do anything to break any rules.

It has to be a bug, I don't even use FOV mod and I haven't done anything remotely close to breaking ingame rules.

It has to be a bug, I don't even use FOV mod and I haven't done anything remotely close to breaking ingame rules.

That makes two of us. When the server first started, I saw a few getting banned falsely for failing to install FOV mod correctly, so I never even attempted it. This is messed up on so many levels. I wish someone would announce something regarding this.

I honestly suspect the majority that got caught in the ban wave were actually cheating and are now crying on the forums about it, while a minority of innocents also got caught.

Back