What's new

How much importance have the credits in ArcheRage?

Dax

Hello, i've read the forums and some people want buy credits, but they can't because donations are disabled, my question as everyone can read in the title, is how important are credits on ArcheRage?.

I mean, some talk are like p2w, but some dont see like this. Really I don't understand how important there are, but I understand is for keep servers online.

Sorry if the question is foolish, have nice day

It was extremly important in the start. You placed 2x28x28 treehouses in "Premium" zones +1* 16x16 in the 1st hour. You used many majestic trees +mining drills to level up faster or get enough resources to build up your farm and houses. (1st gathering is instant) And you can sell credits to use more gold same time.

Later: you can buy charms and you will have higher chance to upgrade your expensive items. Without credit you will lose many in game resources to get same results or you have to buy credit items or credits. If you buy this items you can spend less resources than other players who buy this items in RM donation. You have to use p2w items, but p2w is less drastic than official versions of AA.

So are very importants for land and regrade, well, land are 100% taken and i see is important for save time, and that's great, nobody can spend his time playing as he like, but , is ArcheRage very dependent to donations? Yeah, i can spend my time to regrade obsidian set (i only knonw this set for end-game), and i can take long ago, or pay credits and get easy, i imagine this is like Steam in sales time, you know.

Oh, almost frogot, affect this to AH sales? I mean, i buy log, raw stone, iron ore, pelt and i trun to lumber, iron lingot, stone brick and pelt, and not bad, 7 days get 400g (in russia ofcourse), just asking..

So are very importants for land and regrade, well, land are 100% taken and i see is important for save time, and that's great, nobody can spend his time playing as he like, but , is ArcheRage very dependent to donations? Yeah, i can spend my time to regrade obsidian set (i only knonw this set for end-game), and i can take long ago, or pay credits and get easy, i imagine this is like Steam in sales time, you know.

Oh, almost frogot, affect this to AH sales? I mean, i buy log, raw stone, iron ore, pelt and i trun to lumber, iron lingot, stone brick and pelt, and not bad, 7 days get 400g (in russia ofcourse), just asking..

Credits are run out now. Some players have old credits yet, but price is too high now in gold. When "donation" was free the economy was broken in many points: rice, raw stone, log had lower than 1 silver prices. Lumber in 2,97-3,5 silver. In DAY 1!!! It was disgusting. Like Trino's PTS. Majestic trees everywhere in wild. YOu reached lvl 20, you placed 5-6 trees and you are in lvl 40-50 in some seconds. Gathering and crefting have lvl 52 requirements now, but start was "Free to use cash shop to powerleveling". Normal material generation in this "Flooded" materials was dead. ANd p2w users got +1-1,5K GS advantage in 1-2 days. We have less whales, but "Best" is cash shop only title.

This game revolves around credits, without them the game is basically unplayable, or progression on halt.

All vehicle upgrades , regrades ,housing is connected with marketplace by main ingredients being there.

And no, it is not p2w ,at least untill now, since you can easily purchase more than enough credits for your gold value.

AR seemed to me no p2w in any case, like Trion servers, and this is good, if someone love AA can come and enjoy all the game and dont get any preocupation about APEXs or regrade their set before his guild or friend, is like load screen logo: Craft , Claim, Conquer and enjoy of course.
I get the impresion about credits: are very important for the game, but not are p2w, i am more calm with this afirmation. Thanks

Major components of the game are in the cash shop. As long as that's true, credits are vital to AR. Not just for the people who are willing to swipe, this actually hurts those who aren't willing to swipe the most. A free player trying to upgrade their farm cart to a wagon needs to spend almost as much gold on cash shop items as they do the thunderstruck trees. That hurts the little guy way more than the whale that dropped 500 bucks the first day and now has a few 100k gold because of this snafu.

Major components of the game are in the cash shop. As long as that's true, credits are vital to AR. Not just for the people who are willing to swipe, this actually hurts those who aren't willing to swipe the most. A free player trying to upgrade their farm cart to a wagon needs to spend almost as much gold on cash shop items as they do the thunderstruck trees. That hurts the little guy way more than the whale that dropped 500 bucks the first day and now has a few 100k gold because of this snafu.

I know of several players who net profited between 50-100k gold from the donations being down becouse of reasons players are not responsible for.
That difference in players who swiped or bought credits just before crash and all the rest of the players in the server could had been averted
if only Marketplace was down for the duration of the donation downtime.

I would really like to see admins comment on this and their oppinion on the matter since it was a major screwup, and people profiting from donations being down are as much hurting economy as the hackers are.
@IronLady @Sparkle

Thank you

Lol it costs the price of a TS tree now, its 1.5k credits. The credit shop is currently down. Once its back up that will be like 100-150g worth of credits... and $500 X 25k creds per hundred = 125k cred * 500-700g per k was where the BULK of the major numbers when (Still a little high IMO) = an average of about 75 000g. Yes alot of got but not HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of gold.

People are Profiting because others are willing to pay the prices, not because of anything that is their fault and they should not be shunned for it, thats good business, hell I wish I didnt sell at 150-160g per K. I only made around 10k on the whole head instead of the 50-60k I could have made.

Its hundreds of thousands ,per person. There are many people who got 50k+ gold from it, let admins check.

I didnt even think about those who profited ,that matter is over, nothing to be done.

Its about what will be done with the gold inflation and 8k gearscores that will appear over the next 2 weeks.

You do realise average GS is still 3k.

Its hundreds of thousands ,per person. There are many people who got 50k+ gold from it, let admins check.
First, there is nothing for the admins to check. It is not against any TOS for people to profit. If others are willing to pay the prices of credits than that is what the prices will be.

Secondly on this point, you say its Hundreds of thousands , per person. Then go on to state There are many people who got 50k+, These statements contradict each other, did people make hundreds of thousands or did they make 50k+? 50-199k is not hundreds of thousands and I doubt there is more than one if even one player with close to 150k.

Third on this point you seem to know how much gold people made, please show this undoubted proof of how much people made during this, I like seeing screenshots of over 200k+ gold on 1 persons account, or are you just making up numbers in an attempt to prove a point yet again?

Its about what will be done with the gold inflation and 8k gearscores that will appear over the next 2 weeks.

You do realise average GS is still 3k.

The gold inflated for about a week, and like I said above, people MAYBE made 75k and that was like 1 or 2 people. Anyone else made a good profit, maybe closer to 10-30k like myself selling when prices were rising not when prices plateaued. The average GS may be around 3k but without swiping I have personally managed to get 4.3k gearscore and have a boat with 4 epic cannons 1 epic 1 divine sail and a divine figurehead. Was top 10 till the begining of this week for GS and have so much land currently that its hard to keep track.

TLDR: My Points being:

1. Credit prices being this high helped a few people but only because others are dumb enough to pay the prices for them.
2. Gearscore will not rise to 8k for 75k gold. Thats just the most retarded thing I've ever heard.
3. I honestly dont know if you dont speak english or if you do how do you not understand so much of what people say?
4. Credit prices will drop, anyone new comming in DO NOT WORY AND DO NOT BUY RIGHT NOW, wait a few days when they said the credit shop will re open.

First, there is nothing for the admins to check. It is not against any TOS for people to profit. If others are willing to pay the prices of credits than that is what the prices will be.

Secondly on this point, you say its Hundreds of thousands , per person. Then go on to state There are many people who got 50k+, These statements contradict each other, did people make hundreds of thousands or did they make 50k+? 50-199k is not hundreds of thousands and I doubt there is more than one if even one player with close to 150k.

Third on this point you seem to know how much gold people made, please show this undoubted proof of how much people made during this, I like seeing screenshots of over 200k+ gold on 1 persons account, or are you just making up numbers in an attempt to prove a point yet again?

The gold inflated for about a week, and like I said above, people MAYBE made 75k and that was like 1 or 2 people. Anyone else made a good profit, maybe closer to 10-30k like myself selling when prices were rising not when prices plateaued. The average GS may be around 3k but without swiping I have personally managed to get 4.3k gearscore and have a boat with 4 epic cannons 1 epic 1 divine sail and a divine figurehead. Was top 10 till the begining of this week for GS and have so much land currently that its hard to keep track.

TLDR: My Points being:

1. Credit prices being this high helped a few people but only because others are dumb enough to pay the prices for them.
2. Gearscore will not rise to 8k for 75k gold. Thats just the most retarded thing I've ever heard.
3. I honestly dont know if you dont speak english or if you do how do you not understand so much of what people say?
4. Credit prices will drop, anyone new comming in DO NOT WORY AND DO NOT BUY RIGHT NOW, wait a few days when they said the credit shop will re open.

You cant make a post without making a marketing issue of what you do ingame, the world doesnt revolve around you.

You are ignorant to a point where its beyond arrogancy.

I dont care what you believe, i just came upon 2 random people in the game and talked with them separately, they used 200k and 300k credits to profit from this, and those were just 2 people, i accidentally talked with, and yes ,they will try for epic sets very soon.

I dont care what you believe, i just came upon 2 random people in the game and talked with them separately, they used 200k and 300k credits to profit from this, and those were just 2 people, i accidentally talked with, and yes ,they will try for epic sets very soon.
Getting an epic WILL NOT give you 8k gear score lmao.

Also you clearly didnt read all of what I typed, I used myself as an example since I can give recounts of what happened with me, you dont give any examples and still provide no proof while saying people have over 200k-300k credits and sold them all to profit during this. Any dipshit can say that, but I dont think ANYONE on this server sold 200k credits during this, I dont think a total of 200k credits were even sold in the last week due to 99% of players being smart enough not to buy once cred prices hit 300g...

Again if you want to argue a point while saying the amount of gold people have SHOW PROOF or DONT TALK about it.

I ask again, is english your first language or do you just not understand words bigger than 5 letters?

Hello, i've read the forums and some people want buy credits, but they can't because donations are disabled, my question as everyone can read in the title, is how important are credits on ArcheRage?.

I mean, some talk are like p2w, but some dont see like this. Really I don't understand how important there are, but I understand is for keep servers online.

Sorry if the question is foolish, have nice day

Main thing right now is I can't upgrade my Cart even if I wanted to. So I am stuck hauling 3 packs while a vast amount of people are fully upgraded and haul 9 packs. That is 50+ gold a run more then I can make. I can't advance my characters inventory or bank to hold max items either. Can't get a chest to hold all the crap that AA loves to drop you and so on so forth.

I ask again, is english your first language or do you just not understand words bigger than 5 letters?

Stop dodge! If you can't understand you are weak in your primary language or you have extreme low IQ to follow simple logic too. :)

example:
"Secondly on this point, you say its Hundreds of thousands , per person. Then go on to state There are many people who got 50k+, These statements contradict each other, did people make hundreds of thousands or did they make 50k+? 50-199k is not hundreds of thousands and I doubt there is more than one if even one player with close to 150k."

Hundreds of thousands = 200 000 or more =x
There are many people who got 50k+= more than 50 000= y
All elements of x are element of y = you got wrong solution ("These statements contradict each other") = you are stupid in maths and in logic. Sit down children! You failed! :D

The statement was 50k PER PERSON, then saying HUNDEREDS OF THOUSANDS PER PERSON.

He didnt say 50K PER PERSON MAKING IT HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS TOTAL....

You're clearly an idiot lol.

50k+ could be anywhere from 50k to infinity, noone speaks like that. learn english. 50k+ in regards to Hundreds of Thousands can range from 50k to 199.9k anything pas that THEN is = to hundreds of thousands, if you knew how to speak english properly you wouldnt be trying to argue some retarded semantics that make absolutely no sense. You're still an idiot...

Back