What's new

How not to play Enigmatist FT. Martinezlopez, LEADER OF VELOCITY

Should I seek therapy for all of the poor people I've murdered in 1s?

• Total voters

voxell

https://plays.tv/video/5a26a0c3ceb25ab301/how-not-to-play-enigmatist

Hey guys, Voxel here! I just needed some help. See I'm confused after that duel. I've been playing Archeage for a while now and I've always thought the point of arenas was to do damage to your opponent to kill them! After seeing how my opponent, MARTINEZLOPEZ, LEADER OF VELOCITY, fought I'm thoroughly confused. Is it possible that I was wrong this whole time and killing people isn't what you're supposed to do? Oh my god all the people I've killed... I'm going to be sick.

Attachments

• KOznTzP.png
    KOznTzP.png
    552.2 KB · Views: 256
Hi, Voxel!

The main purpose of arena is receive more points. You get arena points for damage your enemy. So, killing people isn’t main goal of arena.

you should re title this, what music not to pick and what recording settings not to use.

Poll should be changed to "should I seek therapy for playing a 3 button OP cheese class just to feel good about myself online?"

Poll should be changed to "should I seek therapy for playing a 3 button OP cheese class just to feel good about myself online?"
I clearly have more buttons, I just don't need to use them against someone as talented as MARTINEZLOPEZ, LEADER OF VELOCITY. I'm a very thicc person, precision strike is at least 3 buttons for me.

Last edited:
Back