What's new

I accidently deleted my Ayanad Sunset...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Games would return your Stuff "you" have destroyed? I want to play there :eek: Sorry, but the Games i played so far no restore on Items. And Admins clearly stated lost Items are lost, and wont be returned/changed w/e.

I made a post there, and even DMd some of the admins. But they can't even reply back.

I wouldn't DM them. Think about how many they probably get a day.

They take 48 hours to respond to things and I'm sure they are still dealing with appeals from bans. Also don't make additional comments your appeal post btw. It will reset you in the queue.

I've confirmed with the team that under no circumstances would we be able to restore an item.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

I have had my items restored in some other games and was so happy about that, but those were corporation led games with large teams.
Here they do not practice that since they are a smaller team and they prolly can not manage every request players make.
If they restored one item, it would mean restoring hundreds of others in the past and prolly thousands in the future for everyone to be equal.

Thats why you make a limit per account. Like WoW does. They give you like one restoration every couple months.

Thats why you make a limit per account. Like WoW does. They give you like one restoration every couple months.

There are many other risks as to why we simply can't assist with this type of situation. At this point there is nothing more we can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back