What's new

I can't log back in blackscreen and message pop sound.

Persia

IGN: Ezdeath
This happened today like 30 minutes ago. I went to freedich to turn-in a pack while it happend i got dced and my character got slayed. Now I can't log back in with my main character I tried to fix it by logging in on a second character but it doesn't fix my problem. I need help.

For some reason after waiting for 45 minutes it fixed itself please close this thread thanks.

hey i am new , cant get in to the game every
time i try log in i get as far as push play than when it almost there it pops away ?

This seems to be a more and more common occurrence. The logs seem to suggest some render item is crashing the game upon log in (at least my logs say they do). I've only ever crashed like this in places that were heavily botted (Sungold fields was the big one). GMs seemed to think it was my costume crashing me at first, but it resolves itself in an hour or so.

This seems to be a more and more common occurrence. The logs seem to suggest some render item is crashing the game upon log in (at least my logs say they do). I've only ever crashed like this in places that were heavily botted (Sungold fields was the big one). GMs seemed to think it was my costume crashing me at first, but it resolves itself in an hour or so.
There was a know costume glitch on live that laughing coffin used to mass disconnect every body in that area to get a hand up on the castles. Not sure if this helps but might be worth looking into.

i hope som one can tell me how to get in to the game :)
You will need to give us more information as to what is happening when you are pressing play and "not getting there". Screenshots, error messages? Crashes to desktop?

The more information, the better. :) I've had several crash to desktops upon logging in myself, the one way it was fixed was by having a GM move me to a new location.

Alternatively, try creating a new character and logging in, to see if it's clientside or if it's just one character crashing. There are also log files generated when you crash, these can be found in your archerage folder.

Back