What's new

I really wasn't considering a full server reset, but now...

LOL

You must not have been there in the early months. It was a mess.
No, I definitely wasn't there in the early months.

And to save face by not making the same mistakes as the past why should you think that 'It wasn't done there it shouldn't be done here'?

Clearly everything's gone to smack and something needs to be done and it's my own opinion. Do you have any input as to alternatives other than "Suck it up and get on with it"?

No, I definitely wasn't there in the early months.

And to save face by not making the same mistakes as the past why should you think that 'It wasn't done there it shouldn't be done here'?

Clearly everything's gone to smack and something needs to be done and it's my own opinion. Do you have any input as to alternatives other than "Suck it up and get on with it"?

Get over it?

Seriously, it will work itself out in the coming weeks. Everything will settle down.

Not a big deal.

Point is you are a retard.

Games outage? wtf are you talking about? Castle flop? You mean when the bench went up and absolutely nothing bad happened but some pvp near bench? Crafting/rng/regrade manip? In your head perhaps, 1 person was banned for that, and its not happening. GM Controversy? Wtf are you on. HAlcyone bug? Wtf r u on again, halcy is perfectly fine 99% of the time. Conspiracy theory for the ban? Even more lol

You are a whining cuck, just stop it.

You're so stupid it hurts. Games outage; There were game outages remember when Exeloch mobs stopped spawning for hours at a time, the AH went down, teleporting didn't work etc.? It might have been temporary but it happened.

"mean when the bench went up and absolutely nothing bad happened but some pvp near bench?"

Yes. Except they said they weren't coming up, and they did. Then they said it was coming up later and it didn't. Just because it wasn't catastrophic doesn't mean it wasn't a flop - how do you think you got here?

"Crafting/rng/regrade manip? In your head perhaps, 1 person was banned for that, and its not happening"

You just said yourself it was hapenning, how about making your mind up before spouting useless shite? Someone did get banned for it because it was hapenning and those items stayed in game, that was also an issue. It's not in my head it's in this game maybe you could use yours for a change?

"GM Controversy? Wtf are you on."

So you haven't got a clue about anything going on and you're showing it. How embarassing. Krowley and Ulfnaor coming up as mods, not being given the tools to moderate people - remove things from the forums or actually give a ban, all they could do was look at logs and subsequently in under a fortnight both of them stepped down. Get out your mum's basement for a change and have a look around, calling people cucks when the only time you've probably seen a snatch was looking in the mirror.

" HAlcyone bug? Wtf r u on again, halcy is perfectly fine 99% of the time"

What is wrong with your keyboard? 99% of the time is not 100%. So again you're admitting it was a problem, so far not one single point you've made stands and it's irritating that I even wasted time informing you since even with all this you're probably not smart enough to take it on board. The issue with Canons and Hounds at Base were introduced when player's Gearscore was high enough to survive but at the moment they one shot people so now one side sits in it's base farming Honor because it wasn't introduced properly. And now you know.

"Conspiracy theory for the ban? Even more lol"

What are you laughing at? Do you not think it's unusual that a highly controversial cash shop item was introduced to the game in the middle of a massive ban wave? Do you not think that maybe this was done to cover the fact that the items are subject to criticism and were never actually agreed on? The Admin's haven't been transparent about this and by the time people get unbanned in 2-3 days people who haven't will be ahead because of them so everyone coming back will spend loads to catch up ASAP. It's just a theory so you're fine to criticise it but try and think outside the box for a change.

In future if you want to act like a big man on the internet have the brain power or ability to actually make a valid point rather than wasting grown ups times. Oh and learn to spell.

Get over it?

Seriously, it will work itself out in the coming weeks. Everything will settle down.

Not a big deal.
Nah don't think I will. Funnily enough I like this game, I was thrilled that a private server was being released. So far none of your replies have had any input whatsoever you're just trying to be super edgy and you're coming across as a moron.

Why are you so happy that it'll be sorted in the coming weeks? Castles are meant to be out this weekend, the game's only a month old at the moment. I'm bored of doing comparisons but imagine opening a bank account for 6 months and they stop letting you put money in, then turn round and say "Get over it it'll work itself out in the next 4 months".

You've got nothing to base that on you're just being abbrasive. Everything might settle down because there'll be nobody here to kick up a fuss. Hey if you're happy getting walked all over then keep going but me and the majority of people here aren't so you know.

Contribute or pipe down.

Okay so the fact that this post has active points made, gives a genuine solution and reasons why you suddenly see it as a 'Whiny ass pos thread'?

How about you get a grip of yourself, have some actual input on what's going on around you and maybe use one of your brain cells to come up with a solution, come to think of it...

Weren't you banned yourself?

One cannot possibly get a grip "of" one's self. Yet you somehow think it's also relevant to talk about someone's lack of brain cells. lol How about going back to the 3rd grade and we'll talk when you graduate.

I honestly don't care anymore. They fucked up a lot of things, a LOT. There's still a LOT of in-game bugs that I have to deal with everyday, the cash shop was down for 2 full weeks, the castles are taking a lot to come, the same old same old hackers continue doing their daily stuff and getting advantage and it was all okay for me. They are a small team, they tried to do something good for thousands of players, its private, ofc its not perfect, but they are trying.

But right now, after this stupid random bans and they dont even care to do an announcement apologizing for screwing up (and for what I heard they are blaming players), I just want the server to get shut down. This is a HUGE disrespect for the players. It's insane how dare they to do this to honest players. I didn't got banned and I'm really really pissed and disappointed with this server, now imagine all the honest players that wasted a FULL MONTH of their lifes and got banned for a team's mistake and that might never get their account back.

I'm honestly hoping they fix this. I'm still believing they do care about the players and that they will do everything they can to revert this.

Last edited:
One cannot possibly get a grip "of" one's self. Yet you somehow think it's also relevant to talk about someone's lack of brain cells. lol How about going back to the 3rd grade and we'll talk when you graduate.
And again you've had zero input and spouted a load of bollocks again.

Am I wrong though? You had a go at me for making a valid point discussing the ban wave and ways to fix it and rather than have a discussion you said 'Shut this pos thread'. Then you went on to make your own topic saying "Fuck you i'll post where I want I want a discussion not to just post an appeal". So you've been a hypocrite almost immediately after posting that and now you're wondering why you're getting called out... and when you do;

You spout a load of stupid poetic nonsense.

You CAN get a grip of yourself, both physically and mentally. I shouldn't have to waste my time explaining this to you. What does graduating have to do with brain cells? Just think about what the issue is. You had a go at me for wanting a discussion then got angry when people expected you to post in the right place because you wanted a discussion.

Think.

And again you've had zero input and spouted a load of bollocks again.

Am I wrong though? You had a go at me for making a valid point discussing the ban wave and ways to fix it and rather than have a discussion you said 'Shut this pos thread'. Then you went on to make your own topic saying "Fuck you i'll post where I want I want a discussion not to just post an appeal". So you've been a hypocrite almost immediately after posting that and now you're wondering why you're getting called out... and when you do;

You spout a load of stupid poetic nonsense.

You CAN get a grip of yourself, both physically and mentally. I shouldn't have to waste my time explaining this to you. What does graduating have to do with brain cells? Just think about what the issue is. You had a go at me for wanting a discussion then got angry when people expected you to post in the right place because you wanted a discussion.

Think.

Did you ever consider Lithium?

I rest my case, don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

When you quote someone else's saying, it's proper etiquette to post the originator's name, for future reference. That being said, I think that Lithium may help with this, too.

I'd be ok with a restart.

I didn't agree with the unlimited treehouses being released on day one. The land game is too important to be stupefied to the cash shop. I don't think real world currency should be used directly for land like it was/is. We have a construction proficiency for a reason, and the game already has quests for obtaining land. Using the cash shop for land removes the "game" from the game.

We have had too many hackers for too long without the presence of in-game GMs, on top of the donations being down for too long. The economy of the game should not be determined by real world events such as donation services being unavailable.

And now this anti-cheat fiasco. How long will it take for the wrongfully accused to get unbanned? (I am banned, so is my roommate.)

I believe the staff genuinely cares about this project, but I suspect they are very overwhelmed and need help.

I love the game and the server enough that I would continue to support them even if there was a wipe.

Restarting at this point would be a disaster. I would guess at least 1/3 of the server would just quit. There have been some mistakes yes but honestly the server is in a good spot now. I would much rather keep a good thing going rather than start over. It's a moot point though because a restart will never happen.

I will not return, I'm sorry. If there's something I appreciate more than a game it's my time. I trusted them and decided to waste 1 month of life playing this game instead of other games. If they don't fix this or try to reset to pretend the problems never existed, I'm not going back. Me and a lot of other players.

The Server laun went well, hackers became banned and that casles are not up means also that big guilds didn't made huge amouts of gold early.

I am totally fine with that. A Server reset is shit.

those people who disagree with this are the real hackers who did it early on and horded on all the gold/charcoal/gilda without getting detected and they are still playing.
Shit when did I do that, could you remind me where I put all my gold, charcoal and gilda.

Shit when did I do that, could you remind me where I put all my gold, charcoal and gilda.
He is just butthurted because he either doesnt know how to make money/get stuff or he didnt even tried and now its mad because people have things and he doesnt.
I've only 2,7K gs and most people have already 3,5k Gs and there's people with Mythics already. Who cares? I was having fun and that's what matters. Deleting everything I worked for in the last month its just a terrible idea.

The problem with a server restart isn't that it doesn't solve issues, but rather creates brand new ones. Sure you put everyone back on equal footing again and that's great, but the question is how many players do you suspect are willing to start from the beginning again? How many cashers do you think are willing to cash again if not properly refunded? These aren't things that we're able to measure so easily. We might be able to claim "hey, I cashed and I'd be ok with it" but it's going to be a case-by-case basis.

Bottom line, a server restart is worth considering when:
a) The state of the server is in a state of irreparable damage
b) The state of the server post-restart would, at the bare minimum, be able to recover

If only a is true, then you just have a dead server regardless. If only b is true, then a server restart isn't necessary and instead manual patches need to occur. Personally don't see a or b being true, but for reasons that would take a while to discuss.

sparkle has said all ppl banned for a reason.. .appeal it... nothing mentioned about the anti-cheat thing being updated and may have auto banned for no reason... makes me want to quit and go back to ripp off trion server if this is how they treat the non cheating players.

You're all High as fuck if you think there will ever even be the consideration of a server restart. Share whatever your on please Id like to have some.

Back