What's new

Ideas to keep this server from dying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Free_xp

I know im sure its almost impossible to manipulate the data files in-game to put a gear cap in, but here is one of my suggestions.

Make it a server rule, to have a hardcap for gearscore. For example 4.5k-5k. Something you have to work for, but not impossible. Anyone abusing this rule should be BANNED on the spot, solidifying the idea that going past the gear cap will not be tolerated.

If not this, you could also make the max regrade someone could possibility use is celestial, and ban anyone who uses divine+.

I know banning people is extreme, but it is the only way that this will work.

A way to stop a virus from spreading is stopping it before it begins.

With this, people will stop quiting due to being under geared, People could also join, AND catch up with other people without them getting oneshot for the most part, and I feel like it would create a better gaming environment with less toxicity.

Any other ideas to improve the game and its community, or critiques to my idea, feel free to comment below.

ArcheAge is great because it has the opportunity to better your gear. It sucks getting womped by someone with 7k gear score, but you also have the chance to be that person too.

I agree Krowley, but the problem is this, if everyone thought that way, the main archeage servers wouldnt be dead right now. This will put a "balance" in the game, which it never had before. Everyone quit archeage because good players got shit on by players who were more wealthy, or just got really lucky.

I want a game about who has a higher skill cap, not who has the bigger dick, ya know? c:

Remember, you can critique my idea, its not set in stone, throw your two cents in here to make a discussion to influence change. MAKE AA GREAT AGAIN

Donate to the game and it will survive. The admins have already proven to us that they will listen to the population and make the changes that the majority want to see happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back