What's new

Image Hellkissed Items

Wings

I don't suppose there would be any way you guys would allow us to exchange the Hellkissed items we were given for an Imaged version of them? These weapons look pretty nice and it would be cool for us to be able to make our gear look like the Hellkissed stuff.

You can use Fusion alembic and make it into an image item can you not

Its 30 day items so you can't image. I was looking forward to the image items of these. They released on live servers once and became super rare. Very nice looking,

Unless it works when the item is expired you currently cannot image them:

pLPkNXZ.png

Yep, can't image any temp items in the game
I hadn't been able to claim my gift till later due to solving players questions and problems with the game so I did not know at the time they were all 30 day timed gear

We can add Hellkissed Items to one of the next boxes but it will be more like an image item as the temporary one you receive now is strong (lvl 53), but the one we can add will have low level (lvl 5). Would you like it to be added in that way?
You'll be able to fuse it then and use as the image item.

Hellkissed Items-1.jpg

Youp, people want the image so that is awsome idea. i think low lvl one would work best ;)

Add this as image to hasla rift would be fun xD

We can add Hellkissed Items to one of the next boxes but it will be more like an image item as the temporary one you receive now is strong (lvl 53), but the one we can add will have low level (lvl 5). Would you like it to be added in that way?

View attachment 2252

Sounds great :D Thanks a bunch

View attachment 2252
i feel these could also be added in game some how but semi difficult to get

View attachment 2252
This is what we need more weapon skins i think i orgasm a bit

Back