What's new

Important update regarding castles and more.

Ulfnaor

Elder
I'll make this short. We know there are a lot of issues ongoing and you guys have been asking for answers.

Castles:
Bit last minute but castles will NOT be open tomorrow. They will be released on November 19th 2017. Four of them will be open (Nuimari, Marcala, Calmlands and Heedmar).

--

Donation Shop:
All hands are on deck to fix the Donation Shop. It is currently under heavy reconstruction. We'll keep you updated as soon as we have anything new. We understand the frustration and are doing our utmost to fix this issue.

--

Hacking Issue:
We know many of you have seen speed hackers, fly hackers and what not. We want to assure you that they are getting banned. It may take a few hours, but they do get banned. Our new anti-cheat system has been going through a testing phase - a good portion is ready to be deployed, the other part is still undergoing testing. It'll be fully released soon.

--

Other stuff:
Some other stuff has been in the works. We will very soon release a fix to the tradechat. We have new events coming up for Thanksgiving Day. A very unique, never released by Trino, type of costume/clothing (and possibly even more!) will see its way to the game soon.

Hopefully, I didn't forget anything. If you have questions about any of these things, feel free to ask them here.

Edit: there is no limit to the number of castles a single guild can own (well, 4 duh) and I do not yet have the exact hour the castle workbench will spawn on the 19th, but I'll keep you updated as soon as I do.
Second edit: Perdita values will remain the same for the time being.

Last edited:
I know PGC is down for most games that use it ... But there should be something in place as a secondary, it's day 4.5 now and i still cant upgrade my freighter because the system is down to donations. Hell even set up a Paypal family donation account or something........

I'll make this short. We know there are a lot of issues ongoing and you guys have been asking for answers.

Castles:
Bit last minute but castles will NOT be open tomorrow. They will be released on November 19th 2017. Four of them will be open (Nuimari, Marcala, Calmlands and Heedmar).

--

Donation Shop:
All hands are on deck to fix the Donation Shop. It is currently under heavy reconstruction. We'll keep you updated as soon as we have anything new. We understand the frustration and are doing our utmost to fix this issue.

--

Hacking Issue:
We know many of you have seen speed hackers, fly hackers and what not. We want to assure you that they are getting banned. It may take a few hours, but they do get banned. Our new anti-cheat system has been going through a testing phase - a good portion is ready to be deployed, the other part is still undergoing testing. It'll be fully released soon.

--

Other stuff:
Some other stuff has been in the works. We will very soon release a fix to the tradechat. We have new events coming up for Thanksgiving Day. The value of Perdita Statues will be adjusted a little bit (10g was a good way to combat speed hacking treasure hunters, though). A very unique, never released by Trino, type of costume/clothing (and possibly even more!) will see its way to the game soon.

Hopefully, I didn't forget anything. If you have questions about any of these things, feel free to ask them here.

Edit: there is no limit to the number of castles a single guild can own (well, 4 duh) and I do not yet have the exact hour the castle workbench will spawn on the 19th, but I'll keep you updated as soon as I do.

One question to add to this, What about the overextending Festival periods Port City's being in peace all the time is getting lame :(

I don't want to ruin the thing or whatever, but shouldn't this be put in update or something ? Game debate is pretty spammy, this is bound to go down.

Castles:

--

Donation Shop:

--

Hacking Issue:

--

Other stuff:
Some other stuff has been in the works. We will very soon release a fix to the tradechat. We have new events coming up for Thanksgiving Day. The value of Perdita Statues will be adjusted a little bit (10g was a good way to combat speed hacking treasure hunters, though). A very unique, never released by Trino, type of costume/clothing (and possibly even more!) will see its way to the game soon.

my name jeff

Definitely have a secondary in place for donations, credit prices are crazy high. Lucky me, I had 20k+ stacked, but just dreadful for all that need anything from the shop..

We are absolutely working to get more information on the anti-hack, festival periods, and the cash shop. Stay tuned, as we get information you will get it, too. Transparency is incredibly important to this admin team and we sincerely apologize for leaving you all in the dark on all of these issues. We will do everything in our power to be better than Trion's team, and in doing so, hope you continue to put your trust and faith in this administration in regards to providing you a quality game and a quality team supporting it.

Could you extend costumes times in marketplace (set to run out the 14-11-2017), since credits are insane prices atm due to donations being down?
Cus i'm not getting the costume i want, if i have to pay like 10x the price for credits to get it...

Could you extend costumes times in marketplace (set to run out the 14-11-2017), since credits are insane prices atm due to donations being down?
Cus i'm not getting the costume i want, if i have to pay like 10x the price for credits to get it...
Definitely something we will be looking into.

Attachments

• nebins.png
    nebins.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 533
So PGC is down for other sites/games too, not specifically just us? Kind of a relief unless it was taken down for specific "reasons".

Back