What's new

Important update regarding castles and more.

PGC's outage was resolved two days ago.

The admins are moving away from PGC from what I understand, though.

2017-11-09
We're very sorry for the outage caused today. Our providers have been contacted and everything has now been fixed.

can you guys give everyone a free lucky sunpoint i've been burdened for 5 whole days everything is shit I have to actually play the game.

I can understand them moving away from PGC since it is unstable, it going down for all providers and not just ArcheRage is in the notice.
https://pixelgamecard.com/

Setting up new provider and linking it to the marketplace is no easy task.
As for the castle content , it is good that it is on the second weekend, by than people will have more time to prepare, with donations down, many essential items in the game are lacking and slowing down progression.

I suppose by solving donations before castles we will have a smooth new content.

Delay castle because of cash??
Or go like that with no cash anyway??

Im fine with both just making a question here

Or you know... maybe it is influenced by the cash shop being down or maybe it's influenced by them wanting to release their new anti-cheat server before castles; hopefully removing bots from the equation so actual normal people can get some land.

Or you know... maybe it is influenced by the cash shop being down or maybe it's influenced by them wanting to release their new anti-cheat server before castles; hopefully removing bots from the equation so actual normal people can get some land.
Agreed,people will need farms and treehouses for auroria and with donations being down it doesn't make much since to release it. Also let's hope the new bot prevention comes with the castle date.

is it? didnt IronLady say castles occur on 2weeks basis even before donations went down ?

Reactions: Kat
PGC's outage was resolved two days ago.

The admins are moving away from PGC from what I understand, though.

2017-11-09
We're very sorry for the outage caused today. Our providers have been contacted and everything has now been fixed.

if it's been fixed. Then donations will be back up today?

I like how castles were supposed to be next week but Krowley's guild was the only one that actually went for it :thinking:

I like how castles were supposed to be next week but Krowley's guild was the only one that actually went for it :thinking:

I mean, my guild leader is pretty smart. He didn't listen to me when I told him a few times "castles aren't this weekend no worries." I get it, most guild leaders on this server are darkrunners so people don't expect much from them, but Indica is smart enough to not listen to me or trust really anything he's told by any video game dev/admin.

I was in the library when sieges start fyi. My alibi is my wasted library buffs ;_;

I mean, my guild leader is pretty smart. He didn't listen to me when I told him a few times "castles aren't this weekend no worries." I get it, most guild leaders on this server are darkrunners so people don't expect much from them, but Indica is smart enough to not listen to me or trust really anything he's told by any video game dev/admin.

I was in the library when sieges start fyi. My alibi is my wasted library buffs ;_;

I hope he would listen to his half sister Sativa ?

Back