What's new

In Game Rules

Pracydna

Really guys?

20. Your account goes to block if any attempt to sabotage a game event is done from your account.

So you can't go to the other side anymore and PvP during events? lol Cursing? Abusive Language? Is this not an adult MMO? People are going to rage and say stupid things, it happens all the time. There's an in-game option to block those people, but they surely don't deserve to be banned for raging. lol I'm so glad I decided to come and read the rules before donating. I love this game and was super excited to hear about this server. I sent out a massive email to my guild of 87 in BDO, but after reading this, we'll surely be passing this by and waiting for the next one that doesn't have panzy, soccer-mom rules on an adulterated pvp game.

I highly doubt they are talking about events like GR/CR or any of those. Their English is not perfect. I think they are talking about in-game events as in official events done by GMs.

I highly doubt they are talking about events like GR/CR or any of those. Their English is not perfect. I think they are talking about in-game events as in official events done by GMs.

Well then someone needs to translate and clarify, because yeah, that's just downright redundant gameplay lol. I hope you're right though. But then you have swearing, abusive language? C'mon, that's why there's a block button.

There is also an ingame filter right ?

I think what they mean is that excessive use of profanity (basically spamming insults) can get you muted, if it's in faction/nation chat.

There is also an ingame filter right ?

I think what they mean is that excessive use of profanity (basically spamming insults) can get you muted, if it's in faction/nation chat.

Yes, there's an in game filter as well, you're 100% correct.

"-Need to be level 52 to harvest or craft anything."

WTF this joke? Make level requirements in houses and non quest farms and remove this joke? What's the point. I can't cut trees or some flowers before I reach lvl 52? Really?

"-Need to be level 52 to harvest or craft anything."

WTF this joke? Make level requirements in houses and non quest farms and remove this joke? What's the point. I can't cut trees or some flowers before I reach lvl 52? Really?

Seriously, some of these rules are hideous. They need to slack off and let people be themselves. Yeah and I read that one too, really? Who cares if xp is increased, we should be able to cut trees and harvest at any level.

If I recall, there is a very early quest from the Nuian quest line that requires you to cut down a tree. Somewhere between lvl 12-18? Its been a while. Regardless, requiring lvl 52 to even cut down a tree or anything could pose problematic to anyone trying to progress in the quest line lol

For all of you complaining on this server you can hit 55 in 1 day. So rather than craft to 55 and skip playing the game. They made it so you need to actually level. Mobs drop lots of gear and such at low levels too which feels great when farming because you dont rely soley on quest gear to quest gear, mob drops trump most quest gesr throughout the leveling phase till 45. I can say via ru server I hit 55 in 13 hours playing casually. Im sure in 8-9 hours its easily doable.

On top of that its to help prevent bots from doing tradepacks, illegal treefarms, etc.

Last edited:
If I recall, there is a very early quest from the Nuian quest line that requires you to cut down a tree. Somewhere between lvl 12-18? Its been a while. Regardless, requiring lvl 52 to even cut down a tree or anything could pose problematic to anyone trying to progress in the quest line lol
The first town asks you to cut down old lumber, and yes its not possible to do without hitting 52. However all your green quests are.

The 52 req was introduced to help combat prevalent botting in the RU release, and as has already been said, you can literally do 55 in less than a day (physical day, not playtime)

As for the topic of this thread, the ruling relates to GM ran events, not your standard CR's Lusca's etc. From the approved english translation -
12. Intentionally acting as a nuisance or 'trolling' events held by in-game staff will result in a temporary suspension, with a permanent suspension for repeat offenders.

The first town asks you to cut down old lumber, and yes its not possible to do without hitting 52. However all your green quests are.

The 52 req was introduced to help combat prevalent botting in the RU release, and as has already been said, you can literally do 55 in less than a day (physical day, not playtime)

As for the topic of this thread, the ruling relates to GM ran events, not your standard CR's Lusca's etc. From the approved english translation -
12. Intentionally acting as a nuisance or 'trolling' events held by in-game staff will result in a temporary suspension, with a permanent suspension for repeat offenders.

And we can't complete low level nui quests like "show me lily, b!tch!" :D
We can't craft hereafter stones (?). But no problem. We can buy it in credit price.

And we can't complete low level nui quests like "show me lily, b!tch!" :D
We can't craft hereafter stones (?). But no problem. We can buy it in credit price.

If you don't like it, don't play. Seriously its not that big of a deal, me and my friends played ru for 3 weeks and honestly it was MORE enjoyable than normal leveling. We found weapons and armour we had never seen, and felt like we progressed and always had gear inbetween quest gear so we werent behind the curve. Just try it out before you complain 24/7.

If you don't like it, don't play. Seriously its not that big of a deal, me and my friends played ru for 3 weeks and honestly it was MORE enjoyable than normal leveling. We found weapons and armour we had never seen, and felt like we progressed and always had gear inbetween quest gear so we werent behind the curve. Just try it out before you complain 24/7.
follow your logic: if you don't like my post just stfu and gtfo! :)
Do you ignore your brain or what? Remove basic functions in low level will generate problems. Playing in old russian server will not show you this issues because you are low geared in logic and you will not farm any key items. You just open AH interface and you buy them. You will NOT buy this things in fresh server because level requirements will make disable for all players.

Other question: cut vita root is "gathering" and locked in low level character? (If the answer is yes this will make horses Cash shop only item because you can't finish mount process).

+1 this, all you need to do is some green questing and should be gucci lit fam

follow your logic: if you don't like my post just stfu and gtfo! :)
Do you ignore your brain or what? Remove basic functions in low level will generate problems. Playing in old russian server will not show you this issues because you are low geared in logic and you will not farm any key items. You just open AH interface and you buy them. You will NOT buy this things in fresh server because level requirements will make disable for all players.

Other question: cut vita root is "gathering" and locked in low level character? (If the answer is yes this will make horses Cash shop only item because you can't finish mount process).

Vita root is useable. Mount quest can be done during leveling

Vita root is useable. Mount quest can be done during leveling
Thanks.

+1 question:
I don't see enough west guilds. Do you use any restrictions in character creation to keep faction balance or only pirates can save this server(?). :)

Seriously, some of these rules are hideous. They need to slack off and let people be themselves. Yeah and I read that one too, really? Who cares if xp is increased, we should be able to cut trees and harvest at any level.
It was done for an obvious reason. You need to be 52 because you have a slightly larger labor pool on a single account and so people will create multiple accounts with ease, and use them for labor.
This fucked up their RU economy and they decided to put that cap, which isn't hard to reach.

I'd love to see that offensive language rule removed though tbh.. lame asf to have it when people can enable/disable filter or block/unblock people according to their wishes

Thanks.

+1 question:
I don't see enough west guilds. Do you use any restrictions in character creation to keep faction balance or only pirates can save this server(?). :)
I'm not management of the server just a na player who has played on ru. I dont really know how many east vs west there is

For all of you complaining on this server you can hit 55 in 1 day. So rather than craft to 55 and skip playing the game. They made it so you need to actually level. Mobs drop lots of gear and such at low levels too which feels great when farming because you dont rely soley on quest gear to quest gear, mob drops trump most quest gesr throughout the leveling phase till 45. I can say via ru server I hit 55 in 13 hours playing casually. Im sure in 8-9 hours its easily doable.

On top of that its to help prevent bots from doing tradepacks, illegal treefarms, etc.

How does it "prevent botters from doing tradepacks and illegal treefarms" if you can get to 52 in one day? Are you implying these botters won't grind one day to be able to exploit? lol

Back