What's new

Increase number of entries for arenas and honor gained

Can we increase the number of entries for all arenas and honor gained? Also, make the honor reward for 5v5 arena 2x more so it would encourage people to compete in 5v5 in my opinion. It doesn't have to be 2x just an idea I thought up after being in que for 20 mins in 5v5...

If you check at Disrep's suggestions about the honor shop , and if the administration accept it, you will be able to buy arena tokens for honor . There is no need to increase the honor gained imo, make it "uncapped" like it was before is what the game need.

Keeping the cap of daily arenas won't force players to attend more in open world pvp. I have many friends that quitted the game just for this when Trion changed it on live.

Could anyone tell me the amount of honor gained from 5v5? Every time I tried to queue for it I had to wait 30 minutes and eventually just gave up.

If you check at Disrep's suggestions about the honor shop , and if the administration accept it, you will be able to buy arena tokens for honor . There is no need to increase the honor gained imo, make it "uncapped" like it was before is what the game need.

Keeping the cap of daily arenas won't force players to attend more in open world pvp. I have many friends that quitted the game just for this when Trion changed it on live.
You already can buy arena tokens for honor, they’re 250 each.

Use them for 3s, if you lose, you lose 10 honor, if you win you gain 290 honor, if you lose one round/die you gain 150 honor.

Decent way to “farm” honor.

Back