What's new

Install first time

Sypher

creates a folder, installs launcher.exe and a dll, launcher sets off but get launch error and repair process failed, is it really only a few files? doesnt seem right.

From what i can tell the download servers are a little bit overloaded... @IronLady might be able to confirm but this is happening to a friend and also to me.. try the utorrent version

I'm having the same issue. It might be the server is congested.
I just started the torrent download so ill get back to you if that works
PVB2N6g.png

Edit: i kept trying launcher and eventually got it working but download is slow which seems to confirm whirls suspicions that the download server is overwhelmed.
PVB2N6g

Last edited:
To those who have the "The repair process failed" error: I had it too. Restarting the launcher fixed the problem for me.

@IronLady
Hey it downloaded fine for me through the launcher, but when it reaches the video it crashes, is this because the game isn't out yet? Or is it on my end. I've got another friend with a similar issue.

Cheers.

Just downloaded and installed for me and my lover's computers just fine through the launcher.

@EatFresh Yup, that's right. Until the servers are online you won't actually be able to play. 3.75 hours to go!

@IronLady
Hey it downloaded fine for me through the launcher, but when it reaches the video it crashes, is this because the game isn't out yet? Or is it on my end. I've got another friend with a similar issue.
Cheers.

Hey EatFresh,

That is an expected behavior due to the server isn't up yet. Don't worry, just a few hours left till launch ;)

Back