What's new

Is blocking a bannable offense?

In the current rules, blocking isn't clearly listed as a tactic that isn't allowed. I bring up this topic because 2 players, specifically named "Diver" and "Agi" from the guild "Nyash Myash" have been parking their haulers/carts on my land whenever i attempt to use it, weather for packs or for farm. The land is in Ynystere as well so the plots are safezones until war, completely fencing me off from using the land or killing them. Just seeing if there's a possible solution for this issue outside waiting hours for 2 idiots. Thanks. Photos below.
1: https://gyazo.com/25f768625e9f75ef8d7f0daec23de0b1
2:https://gyazo.com/813a2ed3b6f74f867765684c884b3257
3:https://gyazo.com/e1d5c83f17a8e08a6a6326ab03767b74
These pictures were taken around 7:40 PM EST, they have remained on the land for almost an hour, ignoring multiple requests. Additionally, i'm not posting this thread to argue, im simply looking for a response i can be sure of. If i have to wait, so be it, but that's kinda dumb. Obviously i can go without using my 8x8 or my 16x but it's nonetheless annoying and deserves addressing.

It doesn't appear they're breaking the rules. Please make a ticket with proof if you want specific users investigated.

No, this is wrong! This should be against the rules!

It's one thing to block roads, but this is just griefing. Nobody should be allowed to stop people from using their own land.

Please don't allow this kind of behavior. It just encourages griefing and makes for a very toxic community.

'bad

As for now, unfortunatelly this type of blocking is not bannable, but if you submit a ticket, their vehicles will be removed from the area for a while.This goes for blocking NPC's ,packs, bridges or similar points of interest in the peace time and peace areas.

This should be made bannable. What do you buy your own lands for if they end up afking on it on purpose just to prevent you from using it?

This PvP Playing, if you are not able to throw us a var for 100 gold, please disband your guild

Well, since it's not against the rule, the next best thing is to fight fire with fire. I will suggest find their biggest farmer in the guild, post their land location here and I'm sure there will be people bored enough to do the same to them.

If this is considered an offense. Then I ask you to consider the case on the basis of a mass accusation, of racism against the players of the guild nyash myash.. I will not point my finger. But the situation is this way: If you are in nyash mash, then you are an animal. So half of a kind server thinks. The Guild of BLACKED also thinks. It is very sad. I ask you to pay attention to this.

I don't see how this couldn't be bannable. Blocking in a safe zone when you have no means of retaliation doesn't create any type of gameplay except for hating the person/guild doing the blocking.

Wouldn't blocking someone's farms fall under "Harassment" ?
They're targeting a specific player and interfering with that player's gametime, causing distress.

This PvP Playing, if you are not able to throw us a var for 100 gold, please disband your guild

Hello
While this response is genuinelly funny and true ,we are considering of making NPC, Bridges, and points of interest blocking temporary bannable in PEACE times and areas, since someone could still definitelly exploit this by blocking while not being in a guild level 3+ or at all ;)

I do know that there's a huge difference from Trinos servers to here, and boy, not only the difference is huge as it is for better, but, on trion servers if you block roads, entryways, npcs or anything related to gameplay with your vehicles you do get banned. Some toxic members used to do that in 1.0 and a ban wave ocurred since there's nothing one can do against it in peace zones. It should be bannable at all times giving the enough proof of giving acusation

Back