What's new

Is it worth playing?

Hinjii

Hated official p2w bullcrap.

Is it worth playing here as an EU player (Germany)? Are people active during my primetime etc.?

I think there is a good group from EU, they ask for EU server a lot. I think it is a NA friendly play schedule though, so you would need to be up late to enjoy it I think

I think there is a good group from EU, they ask for EU server a lot. I think it is a NA friendly play schedule though, so you would need to be up late to enjoy it I think

I figured, I am currently downloading both versions so will see what the communities are like for both.

I'm European as well and find the server a lot of fun, however you will probably get higher ping and you should expect some delays.
Most of the time the server gets really active after around 8-9 PM+ our time.

Hated official p2w bullcrap.

Is it worth playing here as an EU player (Germany)? Are people active during my primetime etc.?
There are people on during both EU & NA prime times. I'm EU as well, and it's just fine.

The Problems are global events like Abyssal, sieges etc.. you just can t do that if you r not playing at 3/4 AM

Personally speaking; the only way to see "if it's worth it" is to play the game and find out. Everyone plays for different reasons.

EU player here. Ping can be noticed a bit. Abyssal / Lusca times r terrible and i've accepted my fate of never doing that >.> Other than that the server is hella active throughout the entire day. Prices are lower in the evenings, though.

I like the server, it feels alive. I wish there was an EU server for better ping, but this actually not bad at all. Feels like there all kinds of people with EU + NA

Back