What's new

It's 2018. Can we start playing more than 3 specs

hksekai

Honestly 3 skill savers is not enough for high energy players like myself. As a healer, I can be a cleric, sooth, Templar, or heiro depending on what I'm doing. In addition, I can be paladin or argent for arena and solo content. I also like to play dr, enig, or daggerspell for balanced arena or when I have access to a staff. Can we start getting more skill savers for high energy players to spec more trees

Utilising all 3 of the Skill Savers makes them automatically shift between alternate Shortcut bars.
There was already mention of this if i recall related to Wishlist and Sparkle said they are not able to add more prior to 3.0 related to some client changes they would have to make.
I suggest fully using Shift + Up Arrow / Shift + Down Arrow, please test it ,just a suggestion ;)
You will discover you have more Room for mounts, vehicles this way, just take care what shortcut settings you save via skill savers since they will overwrite any changes.

Have fun !

??????????

There are 3 skill bars that you can scroll through when you swap savers. I'm not talking about the extra bars. If there is a chance of having more savers, we will need more than 3 skill bars. Is that better?

??????????

There are 3 skill bars that you can scroll through when you swap savers. I'm not talking about the extra bars. If there is a chance of having more savers, we will need more than 3 skill bars. Is that better?

More "Skill Savers" can be an option, left for the admins to yet respond.
As to the more main skill bars as i mentioned they unfortunatelly already told me before it is not possible for now.

Is this correct @Sparkle ? Can we indeed add more skill bars aside of the 3+2 we have now, it would be great !

Hi!

There is a total of 5 skill savers available right now. Will check if some extra can be added.

Hi!

There is a total of 5 skill savers available right now. Will check if some extra can be added.

Can you reduce the price of pendants, or put them in the general merchant for gold. 600 credits is ridiculous, its something that should have been in the game as a basic need.

Can you reduce the price of pendants, or put them in the general merchant for gold. 600 credits is ridiculous, its something that should have been in the game as a basic need.

they are 800 credits and well worth the purchase price of 2400 credits... no need to lower this price

That's correct, my bad, not 5, only 3 skill savers are available. Checked if more can be added. Yes, that is possible, however though it looks like a small change, it's built in that part of the client that change of it may lead to partial loss of the system protection that is not in our and players interests. Due to it we'll have no change in skill savers quantity as for now.

That's correct, my bad, not 5, only 3 skill savers are available. Checked if more can be added. Yes, that is possible, however though it looks like a small change, it's built in that part of the client that change of it may lead to partial loss of the system protection that is not in our and players interests. Due to it we'll have no change in skill savers quantity as for now.

The for the love of god reduce the price ..... It would encourage to try out builds they wouldnt try.

Just make them available via gold from the general merchant. The credit price is to high and limits peoples playstyle. It should have never been a cash shop item.

The for the love of god reduce the price ..... It would encourage to try out builds they wouldnt try.

Just make them available via gold from the general merchant. The credit price is to high and limits peoples playstyle. It should have never been a cash shop item.

2400 credits is fine

Back