What's new

Just an idea

Kinzzoo

So i've looked into some ban appeals in game debates and other threads and alot of people feel like they are being ignored or think staff isn't doing anything which is not true i see you guys trying to reply to every thread possible but not everyone checks every thread to see if you guys talked about this so we get alot of people trying to get attention by posting the ban appeals and such to game debates ( sadly i did that too so cant really blame them) and i know theres only 2 GMs and we aren't trying to rush you guys we just want to talk to you guys to know whats going on maybe post more in updates once a day or two just so we know you guys are working on it or working on something the main reason i started playing on this private server is because i heard you guys were open to talk to the players for ideas and stuff you know posting once a day or two in updates saying something like ''today (number) players got unbanned and we'll be working on banning/unbanning people tomorrow'' wouldn't be bad again this is just an idea what do you guys think ?

They don’t always reply to the public threads but if you make an appeal in the right section they will reply in 48 hours or less.

Every english teacher in the world screamed themselves hoarse at the OP's post. Not one period or comma, only a question mark.

At any rate, honestly, they need more GMs. Two isn't enough for the volume they've got. But the chances of a third getting brought on seem...minimal. Hard to know who to trust and all that.

Every english teacher in the world screamed themselves hoarse at the OP's post. Not one period or comma, only a question mark.

At any rate, honestly, they need more GMs. Two isn't enough for the volume they've got. But the chances of a third getting brought on seem...minimal. Hard to know who to trust and all that.
sorry english is not my first language so i just said fuck it xD

and i agree with you

sorry english is not my first language so i just said fuck it xD

and i agree with you

At least you own it. Good on you.

The debates you looked into are just people venting. Any ban appeal would be dealt with in a private thread with GM's replying there. Everything else is just background noise.

Back