What's new

Just gonna put this here [Video]

Ellman

Go ham peepz (Ofc I don't use my main Youtube because I don't fancy bans on Youtube).
I don't really care what you think I uploaded it because I found it hilarious.

This is in balanced arena with massive buffs to your defence. Now show us in proper 1v1s not in sparring and you'll see how silly that point is.

Jeez, who the f*uck play with DR and still trying kill someone with redoubt up? Like he say
This is in balanced arena with massive buffs to your defence. Now show us in proper 1v1s not in sparring and you'll see how silly that point is.

Try a open pvp ou unbalanced arena, back here and show to us. And please, didnt use argument about tilt or mad , cuz I'm a abolisher player.

This is one of those copy and paste builds, that really doesn't excel in anything ....... Your losing so much damage and your combo rotation is terrible.

Shield slam > Bull Rush > Sundered Earth > Precision Strike. You're welcome. This fight should have been over in half the time in a Sparring 1v1.

I fancy when people tilt.
I'm not tilted at all, I play a mage and I used to play a tank i'm making a genuine point.

You've got evenly matched gear when in the real world you'd have worse armour and the DR would have a stronger weapon.

That build is also really flawed, i'm not here to flame you and I don't get why you think i'd be tilted it's not me in the video.
It just seems like a silly video to make, as if it dispells the myth that DR's are overloaded because you beat one as a tank sparring.

Is this a video talking about how you can beat a cuckrunner when :

A) You are running a plate insert X here *the actual hard counter*

B) The Trashrunner literally keeps going in on you while you clearly have redoubt up.

Back