What's new

Labour bar limit increase

cubansyrus

With the server having a 4x regen, with the ability for labour to cap out at just over 14,000 a day.

Is there a reason the bar is still capped at 5,000, would it not be better to lift the bar limit to accommodate the 14,000. I never really have my bar capped (unless i sleep in), but im sure there are some people that have the bar maxed. The limit of 5,000, was originally the reason people started using alts in the original version.

It would also be a nice QoL change, to have the entire days labour in one bar for a quick burn if you wished to save it all day.

If they lifted the labor bar to 14,000 then people could use 14,000 labor and then use another 14,000 labor on the same day if they have labor pots to fill it back up essentially allowing them to use 28,000 in one day, it's true the same can be said about 5,000 bar, but the 5,000 labor bar makes it so people have to log in after 10 hours to use their labor otherwise it starts rolling over. It's a log in two times per day vs on time per day type of thing.

Back