What's new

Let's talk about red dragon

Vampiris

Hi, i'd like to know why you allow the game start a red dragon instance with only 3 players, and i waste my entry!! This could be only a bad joke, allow only the game to form a raid when 50 players are there, if not is a wasted entry, htf 3 dudes kill the red dragon!? Straight BS. I log out the game because im so pissed that i almost smash my monitor. This has to be fixed. Allow only 2 entrys at max, and dont make people waste the only entry we have. This is pathetic.

Last edited:
Hi, i'd like to know why you allow the game start a red dragon instance with only 3 players, and i waste my entry!! This could be only a bad joke, allow only the game to form a raid when 50 players are there, if not is a wasted entry, htf 3 dudes kill the red dragon!? Straight BS. I log out the game because im so pissed that i almost smash my monitor. This has to be fixed. Allow only 2 entrys at max, and dont make people waste the only entry we have. This is pathetic.
This is not a bug to be fixed.

The instance has a minimum queue requirement. If you entered into the instance with only 3 people then thats because everyone else cancelled their queue / Didn't accept it in time.

The instance has a minimum queue requirement. If you entered into the instance with only 3 people then thats because everyone else cancelled their queue / Didn't accept it in time.
That's why east faction is a joke. People dont help eachother, they do help west faction more that they do help our own faction with bs like this, i see alot of jealous dudes that do everything they can to f@ck they own players faction.

That's why east faction is a joke. People dont help eachother, they do help west faction more that they do help our own faction with bs like this, i see alot of jealous dudes that do everything they can to f@ck they own players faction.

you do realise that RD is all 3 factions mixed?

Delete the post, looks like that the last things i wrote was deleted, because reasons. :rolleyes:

Yes i know, and?

ok I just saw no reason to call out east faction when west also did not join that pop lol unlucky for you but just only take first and second pop in future, they are 90% of time filled with 50. If you miss first pops, wait for rd to open again later.

ok I just saw no reason to call out east faction when west also did not join that pop lol unlucky for you but just only take first and second pop in future, they are 90% of time filled with 50. If you miss first pops, wait for rd to open again later.
ok....

Back