What's new

Limited time Costumes

Kohina

Hello!

I'm pretty new to the server (less than a week on it) and I noticed that the cash shop follows the same rule as Trino: Costumes (and other cosmetics/mounts/gliders) are time limited. Once the season is over, they never come back, except for a few exceptions.

Is there a way to get them besides getting really luck to find a player willing to sell it (for a hefty sum of gold)?

For example, I NEED the Black or Blue Maid costume. The only ones I can get right now is the Spotless (White) for 800~ gold at AH and the pink in the Loyalty (in Trino, loyalty shop had the Blue one).

It has probably suggested before, but do we have an "unvault event" of sorts, or a way to get them yourself? Like a week/month where you can buy stuff you missed for credits/loyalty/tokens/whatever. I wouldn't mind if it costed more than it did back in the day, as long as I could get it myself.

Fashion is really important in this game!

Sorry if we already have it. Since I'm new, I can't tell.

Hello!

I'm pretty new to the server (less than a week on it) and I noticed that the cash shop follows the same rule as Trino: Costumes (and other cosmetics/mounts/gliders) are time limited. Once the season is over, they never come back, except for a few exceptions.

Is there a way to get them besides getting really luck to find a player willing to sell it (for a hefty sum of gold)?

For example, I NEED the Black or Blue Maid costume. The only ones I can get right now is the Spotless (White) for 800~ gold at AH and the pink in the Loyalty (in Trino, loyalty shop had the Blue one).

It has probably suggested before, but do we have an "unvault event" of sorts, or a way to get them yourself? Like a week/month where you can buy stuff you missed for credits/loyalty/tokens/whatever. I wouldn't mind if it costed more than it did back in the day, as long as I could get it myself.

Fashion is really important in this game!

Sorry if we already have it. Since I'm new, I can't tell.

Ouch, you just missed the maid outfit by like a week or two. I know there were a lot of people who had tons of those outfits. My wife being one of them, as of the time of me posting this it is 10:20pm EST (my time and server time) - When the wife wakes up about 8hours from now i'll ask her if she has a black one that she could sell ya. Idk the going rate but at the time they were out they dropped down as low as like 500g ( at least that's what we were selling them for at that time ).

If its something you're interested in and are still needing one early tomorrow let me know. =) Either here on forums or in game. My west character is named Guest and my East character is named Patron. idk which side you play but those are my two guys i am usually on and i check my emails in game as well. ttys and i hope you find what you're looking for.

They honestly just cycle through the costumes and stuff, this week is the first time i've seen the bleak burial chamber costume since the first week of launch. I haven't seen them display any other duplicates since.

Ouch, you just missed the maid outfit by like a week or two. I know there were a lot of people who had tons of those outfits. My wife being one of them, as of the time of me posting this it is 10:20pm EST (my time and server time) - When the wife wakes up about 8hours from now i'll ask her if she has a black one that she could sell ya. Idk the going rate but at the time they were out they dropped down as low as like 500g ( at least that's what we were selling them for at that time ).

If its something you're interested in and are still needing one early tomorrow let me know. =) Either here on forums or in game. My west character is named Guest and my East character is named Patron. idk which side you play but those are my two guys i am usually on and i check my emails in game as well. ttys and i hope you find what you're looking for.

They honestly just cycle through the costumes and stuff, this week is the first time i've seen the bleak burial chamber costume since the first week of launch. I haven't seen them display any other duplicates since.
So they do cycle between costumes? Not time limited like Trino does? Like... They show up and never again? I'm glad to know. That's all I wanted.

And yes, I do want as many as possible (we are a maid guild and I love those costumes). The problem is the budget since we are new and need to priorize gold for gear boats etc. I'll message you!

So they do cycle between costumes? Not time limited like Trino does? Like... They show up and never again? I'm glad to know. That's all I wanted.

And yes, I do want as many as possible (we are a maid guild and I love those costumes). The problem is the budget since we are new and need to priorize gold for gear boats etc. I'll message you!

ok, i spoke to the wife this morning before she left for work, and she only has the spotless ones left. All the others got sold with 3.0 going live. I will keep my eyes open on it though and if i see any reasonably priced i'll pm ya =D

Back