What's new

Login from multiple IPs

Thank you, mate.
Make sure you PM one of the admins and tell them someone in your household plays AA with you. (So they whitelist you.)
And as long as they don't think it's an alt (they're pretty obvious to spot) you'll be fine.

Make sure you PM one of the admins and tell them someone in your household plays AA with you. (So they whitelist you.)
And as long as they don't think it's an alt (they're pretty obvious to spot) you'll be fine.
Could you tell me the nickname of some gm please?

Yeah... I dont beleive most ppl when they say they fell under the map and got banned or they dont know why. Im sure it happens sometimes but :/ if the admins look at it they can tell if its a false flag or not Im sure lol.
all i did is god dam play the game they say i cheating cuse of faling under map
onlly happend once and they say not one hundread of times wtf is this ?

i think the sync problem is the ting got me ban i cant think any other way
ppl somtime see u at some place while YOUR NOT i got video proof
and i think there LOGS is messup

4 days for 1 answer. I still got banned because i was playing AA and Another Game at "same" time
P.S.: just logged to burn labor.

all i did is god dam play the game they say i cheating cuse of faling under map
onlly happend once and they say not one hundread of times wtf is this ?

i think the sync problem is the ting got me ban i cant think any other way
ppl somtime see u at some place while YOUR NOT i got video proof
and i think there LOGS is messup

Lol well your english makes it hard to understand, but by all means show video proof of you "Only doing it once" because that would mean you have countless hours of your gameplay from first log in till the day you were banned. Otherwise theres no way to prove it only happened once...

They're busy fixing the donation and anticheat system, give it time. It'll get better in the future.
rip my cash rip my lands

for a bug ingame i hate that
i mean i shouldt be here complain but they really did ban me for that am pist and mad

Back