What's new

Lord Coin Shortage? How can you make it better?

No, its cuz ppl have more gold.

I think it's more about price precedence. Someone on the West was so desperate one day for a few Lord's Coins back when they were 100g that they were shouting to buy LC for 175g. From that point on, people said "that guy bought for 175g, so now I'm not settling for anything less than 150". Then it happened again and that price jumped to 190-200 and it continues to hang out there. It's not that people have more gold, it's about people setting a pattern. If someone is willing to pay out the nose for an item, then logically everyone in need of that item will too. That's the same reason why Cold Anguish went from 75g to 450g months ago and still hasn't dropped below 200g, even though supply is constant and demand is waning.

But if you just do the daily quest you get half to a whole LC for "free" depending on the quest you took.... 'idk
Yes and now it is a waste of my time to own my alts and produce lord coins. I might as well delete my alts the second this kind of change happens, because if I'm not running packs across the ocean to get gilda to get lord coins, I'm not gunna make any gold.
I'm here to represent the people who produce LC now, and doing that will throw in another step to produce LC, and make everything we've invested time into before this a waste the second that change goes forth. Like I said above, there are literally hundreds upon hundreds of LC being produced every single week. (Castle owners get 100 (?) every 1 (or 2?) weeks, easily 100+ territory packs being run, not counting the other farm quests, done daily. The "problem" is not the supply it's that people can't handle a free market price, and are now begging for the devs to fix the market to artificially drop the prices and ruining some peoples businesses.

Preventing others from pulling trees that dont belong to them would help. Giving people the option to be toxic shitbags just cuz was a *terrible* idea when you consider this is largely an NA community.
The high labor cost to uproot is nothing when you consider half of these sub-humans would happily spend 5k labor just to prevent someone getting 200g.

Preventing others from pulling trees that dont belong to them would help. Giving people the option to be toxic shitbags just cuz was a *terrible* idea when you consider this is largely an NA community.
The high labor cost to uproot is nothing when you consider half of these sub-humans would happily spend 5k labor just to prevent someone getting 200g.

You are...actually not wrong. Three castles I've aligned myself with, and each one of them has people who will come through and uproot 1 or 2 trees just to fuck you over (even having seen the castle owners themselves uproot my trees firsthand, meaning they lose my guild's support). Removing the ability to uproot as a whole would be awesome!

Earlier this week i lost three sets on the same day, a single tree, and another full set today. Its getting silly

I like this idea. Labor is so abundant here that ppl are willing to waste it just to be trolls. It should at least leave a footprint so you can tell who did it ...

Its something that would need to be argued for in suggestions. I brought it up and Sjinder suggested i just need to git gud and own more land to plant them on.

Must be nice to be that far out of touch with reality.

Planting them right at the castle is asking for them to be uprooted. Every quest but the farm monster one has a risk. Risk/reward. You can't cry about your trees being uprooted it you shove them in plain sight.

Planting them right at the castle is asking for them to be uprooted. Every quest but the farm monster one has a risk. Risk/reward. You can't cry about your trees being uprooted it you shove them in plain sight.

Wrong. The fruit and meats have zero risk to losing out on a Lord's Coin. If I go and grab a log/water pack to turn in and die along the way and lose the pack, I still have the fruit and meats in my inventory to make a full Lord's Coin. Not to mention I can sit on up to 20 of the item, so I can hold up to 5 LC's worth of that item and I will guarantee 5 LC's at some point in my lifetime. Meanwhile with the trees, it takes 1 hour's worth of labor to uproot, and when guilds are running around en masse, that's peanuts to that group of players.

I've never planted right by a castle. *always* put them out of the way whenever possible. Think theres just people roaming around looking for trees.

When theres guilds who have spent much of the last couple weeks killing the workers at each others castles because of things the castle guild have done, its not much of a stretch to imagine them going a step further to pull trees as well

I think its laughable that people think this is a problem. You can easily get 10 character slots and do the lc quests each day on every character. If you are lazy and do the packs it's still 5 lcs a day.

If you think it's bad no wants to sell them maybe offer a better price. It's called supply and demand. I know from being in a castle guild people always try to buy them for like 100g each and get mad when you dont sell. Why would people/castle owners sell for that amount when they can sell for 250g easily.

Either stop being lazy or pay more.

I think its laughable that people think this is a problem. You can easily get 10 character slots and do the lc quests each day on every character. If you are lazy and do the packs it's still 5 lcs a day.

If you think it's bad no wants to sell them maybe offer a better price. It's called supply and demand. I know from being in a castle guild people always try to buy them for like 100g each and get mad when you dont sell. Why would people/castle owners sell for that amount when they can sell for 250g easily.

LOL, judging on how easy u can make them u just say that , whay would someone pay 250g for one ?,suply and demand ? .There are ppl with hundreds of them and sell only few of them once in a while with that price , thats called gredy mi frend suply is to much while demand to low and because of gredyness it is how it is .

LOL I mean the title of this shit is literally, "Lord Coin Shortage?" I'm just stating that there really isn't a shortage. People don't want to do the work for them or pay what people are asking for them. If you don't feel like buying them at that price don't, you are free to get some yourself. Otherwise you have to pay the price the people who work for them are asking. That is how this game works. You don't get whatever you want for the price you want just because. Either do the work, or pay the price to the people who are doing the work want.

Back