What's new

Lucky Sunpoint & Moonpoint (IDEA)

Do you agree with my idea? If not, then comment your idea or opinion on it.

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kidlat

So as the title said I'll just throw my idea how you can put LSP & LMP in the game with out damaging the server and at the same time. The one who's running the server will get some income from it to maintain the server as well.

Put the LSP & LMP in mobs drop, but not the actual thing on it what I mean by this is just like a shard of them like for example (Lucky Sunpoint Shard & Lucky Moon Point Shard) like you need to collect 100 of them to make them the actual Lucky Sunpoint & Lucky Moon Point. But I know if you do this you won't get anything from it the players will be happy, but the company won't be since you won't get any income from doing this and as far as we can tell private server need to at least make some money to keep the server running. so My idea is when the player collected 100 Lucky Sunpoint Shard or Lucky Moon Point Shard, they need to go to a certain NPC to obtain a box which contains Lucky sunpoint or Lucky moon point to open this box you need to get the key from it which you can only get in market, loyalty token, merit badge.

I think this will be a good idea and this is only my suggestion if you have some opinion on it, I'll be happy to hear em out or if you have a better suggestion to this comment down below and I'm pretty sure that GM's will be happy to read them. Respect each other opinion and suggestion. Have a great day!!

@IronLady @Sparkle

So as the title said I'll just throw my idea how you can put LSP & LMP in the game with out damaging the server and at the same time. The one who's running the server will get some income from it to maintain the server as well.

Put the LSP & LMP in mobs drop, but not the actual thing on it what I mean by this is just like a shard of them like for example (Lucky Sunpoint Shard & Lucky Moon Point Shard) like you need to collect 100 of them to make them the actual Lucky Sunpoint & Lucky Moon Point. But I know if you do this you won't get anything from it the players will be happy, but the company won't be since you won't get any income from doing this and as far as we can tell private server need to at least make some money to keep the server running. so My idea is when the player collected 100 Lucky Sunpoint Shard or Lucky Moon Point Shard, they need to go to a certain NPC to obtain a box which contains Lucky sunpoint or Lucky moon point to open this box you need to get the key from it which you can only get in market, loyalty token, merit badge.

I think this will be a good idea and this is only my suggestion if you have some opinion on it, I'll be happy to hear em out or if you have a better suggestion to this comment down below and I'm pretty sure that GM's will be happy to read them. Respect each other opinion and suggestion. Have a great day!!

@IronLady @Sparkle

It's more simple to put it to trade for GS or Merit Badge.

Back