What's new

Lunarite Generation Needed!

Bofur

Hello fellow Archrager's I would like to make a post about the lunarite issue that I posted about a month ago. As predicted it is still an issue on the server.

How do I know it is an issue you may ask?
Well, there have been hours in the day where I've personally seen no lunarite on the Auction house, from Regular all the way to Fine Lunarite.

How do we fix this issue?
My suggestion is to keep putting them in the RNG boxes which lots of players open on the daily to generate more gems on the server.

OR

Add it to certain mobs loot drops in an area allowing players to farm it for more profit.

As always just a suggestion.

They could add the T1 lunagems to Queen's purses. I think that would go a long way to adding more lunarite into circulation, while still keeping its value by requiring the use of labor to break down the gems.

Or maybe we could lower the required ammount on the recipes, as it would be alot easier to code, maybe from 10 down to 8 or 7 for the tier 3 stuff.

They could add the T1 lunagems to Queen's purses. I think that would go a long way to adding more lunarite into circulation, while still keeping its value by requiring the use of labor to break down the gems.
T1 gems arnt really the issue. Its the T3 that ppl usually wants to gem their gear. Its a long and expensive investment that you do once you think your gear is ready for them.

T1 gems arnt really the issue. Its the T3 that ppl usually wants to gem their gear. Its a long and expensive investment that you do once you think your gear is ready for them.

We're talking about lunarite - which comes in large part from breaking down the low-grade lunagems that drop from jester's and prince's purses. They could add those same lunagems to queen's purses also if they want to increase to the supply of lunarite in the economy.

I belive you're wrong. Pretty sure he's talking about fine wave lunarite and fine fire lunarite.

After reading the OP again I believe you're right :) Yes, we need a whole lot more superior and fine fire/wave lunarite! They were super expensive even when Queen's purses dropped from mobs 1:1. Now that the drop rate is more like 50% they're that much rarer.

Back