What's new

Lusca timing

NA server caters to NA timezones. It’s not an EU server, it’s an NA server. Why would someone fuck over both timezones instead of catering to one concise set correctly?

Times perfect for me, get lots of time to enjoy the high sea battle!!

what sea battle? everytime i join luscas i see everyone carebearing.. greens not purpling, reds.. running away... wheres the enjoyment in sea battles anymore...

yea but my observation is that the server is 99.999999% NA and 0.000001% AU so why don't we make the timers AU friendly?

Event timings are ridiculous

Just make each day unique to each event, then make the event spawn 3 times per day. Win/Win, everyone is happy.

NA server caters to NA timezones. It’s not an EU server, it’s an NA server. Why would someone fuck over both timezones instead of catering to one concise set correctly?

Because roughly half of the population are not actually from na?

Oh god, oh no, the NA server has events in NA time, what a terrible tragedy! Won't somebody think of the children?

oh no, 50% of the server population is from eu and wants a compromise for the timers of important events, what a terrible tragedy!

If Luscas just 2 hrs back it would be fine for both Parties or just 1,5 hrs back. And for all the Players here saying thats an NA server, im sure without all the EU players since they have no EU server except the RU one where nobody understand the Chat would be empty. Come on NA dont be greedy, a better Solution must happen for both Parties. Or we need a EU server for our own to have the same threatment like you NA Players.

oh no, 50% of the server population is from eu and wants a compromise for the timers of important events, what a terrible tragedy!
Excuse my harsh tone, but, tough luck. Deal with it.
This is an NA server, hosted in NA, for NA players, this is not an EU server. This is not some kind of universal english speaking server, EU players are playing from outside of the intended region and there is absolutely 0 reason event times should cater to their schedule at the expense of the players actually playing from within the intended region. There's nothing wrong with playing from outside north america, but expecting the NA server to be changed to better fit your schedule is a ridiculous notion.

If you don't like the timing, play on RU, if you'd like to understand the chat, play on NA and simply learn to deal with the high ping and the inconvenient event timing because that's the kind of stuff you should expect when playing cross-region.
Besides, I don't see any sources for this 50% population claim, so I can only assume the information is coming out of somebody's behind.

Excuse my harsh tone, but, tough luck. Deal with it.
This is an NA server, hosted in NA, for NA players, this is not an EU server. This is not some kind of universal english speaking server, EU players are playing from outside of the intended region and there is absolutely 0 reason event times should cater to their schedule at the expense of the players actually playing from within the intended region. There's nothing wrong with playing from outside north america, but expecting the NA server to be changed to better fit your schedule is a ridiculous notion.

If you don't like the timing, play on RU, if you'd like to understand the chat, play on NA and simply learn to deal with the high ping and the inconvenient event timing because that's the kind of stuff you should expect when playing cross-region.
Besides, I don't see any sources for this 50% population claim, so I can only assume the information is coming out of somebody's behind.

Since when was Canada the USA ? Technically your playing outside of the intended region.

To think the NA player base makes up the majority of the population is silly, i get the best ping in the NA prime time when most of the EU players log off. Which tells me the population is far lower in the US. Both chat and event activity also confirm this.

Back