What's new

Lusca timing

Since when was Canada the USA ? Technically your playing outside of the intended region.

To think the NA player base makes up the majority of the population is silly, i get the best ping in the NA prime time when most of the EU players log off. Which tells me the population is far lower in the US. Both chat and event activity also confirm this.
Canada is part of north america.
NA != USA
Non-NA != EU
Your ping anecdote gives nearly 0 indication of the general population of the server, and doesn't tell you what you think it tells you.

Canada is part of north america.
NA != USA
Non-NA != EU
Your ping anecdote gives nearly 0 indication of the general population of the server, and doesn't tell you what you think it tells you.

Canada is a separate country on the North American continent, it is not associated too or owned by the USA.

Actually ping received from the server, increases and decreases as the population increases and decreases. There is a direct link.

Since when was Canada the USA ? Technically your playing outside of the intended region.

To think the NA player base makes up the majority of the population is silly, i get the best ping in the NA prime time when most of the EU players log off. Which tells me the population is far lower in the US. Both chat and event activity also confirm this.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh.

It says NA region, not USA ONLY region ok. If you fall into the timezones intended for the server and you think your ping is acceptable then you get to play with the optimal experience that living in a -4 through -8 GMT timezone provides.

Fuck trying to compromise the timezones and ruining the experience for everyone. The Russian server will soon support Eng language so you euros can all go play there and have proper timezones for your life schedule and we can have the same.

Also I hope you don’t have an important job or operate heavy machinery with the mental faculties you just displayed.

Last edited:
Canada is a separate country on the North American continent, it is not associated too or owned by the USA.

Actually ping received from the server, increases and decreases as the population increases and decreases. There is a direct link.
Reading comprehension.

Canada is in North-America, USA ussually says for themselvs "americans", but there is nothing new to tell. English is, right now, the "universesal" language on this world right now and is for international commerce, jurrys, diplomace, meetings... , NA has own timezone, EU others, I imagine when Lusca, MM, etc, starts, in Europe is late, personally i play at RU and yes, there is a lot of russians, some english and timezone was great, Lusca starts at 8 pm UTC +1, if the "americans" dont want the Old World asking for fix event games timing, make an EU server or put definivetly English on RU.

Personally I am agrree playing on Ru server with english language, and not cut-paste rusian language on ah

Back