What's new

Make Auroria Great Again

This is a pvp game and all hearing so far is "Don't pvp me, let me farm gold so I can hide away"
I'm a healer main so yeah I don't want anyone getting free honor off of me. Perhaps if there was more incentive for me I would agree with this change but without honor quests, open world pvp most of the time nets in honor loss.

I'm a healer main so yeah I don't want anyone getting free honor off of me. Perhaps if there was more incentive for me I would agree with this change but without honor quests, open world pvp most of the time nets in honor loss.
more incentive... Like one of the more efficient ways of making gold in the entire game with lunarite prices...

War zones net a higher drop rate, this would benefit purse farmers and pvpers alike.

You guys do realize that if you die in a warzone you only loose 10 honor points, right? You wont lose 500 honor in an hour.
Also, killing someone wont give him anywhere near the necessary honor to gem said gear. This is just a fix to bring more pvp.
Most of the time i went do auroria reds just ignored me because they lack the incentive to do pvp in a pvp game. Thats pretty boring tbh

You guys do realize that if you die in a warzone you only loose 10 honor points, right? You wont lose 500 honor in an hour.
Also, killing someone wont give him anywhere near the necessary honor to gem said gear. This is just a fix to bring more pvp.
Most of the time i went do auroria reds just ignored me because they lack the incentive to do pvp in a pvp game. Thats pretty boring tbh

Damn maybe I play in another server and didn't notice? because whenever I hit auroria grounds every red in visual range is after my ass the attosecond I leave the spawn zone(I'm a cleric hence I'm guaranteed an nui visit) that is why I never go alone and try to use housing zone teleports and farm in weird spots far enough of nui and spawns to gain few minutes of farm between nui visits.

Also most Queen purses farm spot have lot of PVP either green vs green and many many times RAID of reds cleaning every green on sight and then backwards of course. I mean my brother my is an abolisher and farm queens purses a lot(I'm more support / farmer) and in guild chat is a lot of "reds in numari", "come reds in marcala", ¨X for PVP in library¨ every 30m in prime server times

Have you taken into consideration that maybe in your timezone most reds are sleeping or working? or that maybe the times you are farming there another big event is running(Halcy, MM, Luscas, Abyssals, etc.)?

I'm not denying that is hard sometimes to find PVP in auroria but is not like you describe it either

I feel like adding War to Auroria would cause more grief then good. I mean i see 3k GS people out there farming and they get ganked already. Now add even more incentive to kill them and you will chase them out of Auroria.

Back