What's new

Make deserted cottage a real gingerbread house

newbeast

I would like to propose to the developers in charge to scale the chocolates to drop every once an hour with a 5 min expire rate and scale the requirement up for the furniture to as before. The reason why im proposing this is because the house was supposed to work as a candy house, where it gives you mountains and mountains of sweets and in our case, bumping the rate up to drop every hour would actually give the house a real purpose to owning it. In archerage, having to get a plot of 28s is expensive and without it aiding us adventurers in furthering our progress, it has only aesthetic value and imo it doesn't really have any purpose in existing. I hope the developers seriously consider this as the only thing we gain out of it is a 10% drop rate and it would actually incentivise owning a deserted cottage. I hope that the developers can improve our qol just like the many other aspects that you have improved on for us and steer us away from trion's or xlgame's style :D.

I would like to propose to the developers in charge to scale the chocolates to drop every once an hour with a 5 min expire rate and scale the requirement up for the furniture to as before. The reason why im proposing this is because the house was supposed to work as a candy house, where it gives you mountains and mountains of sweets and in our case, bumping the rate up to drop every hour would actually give the house a real purpose to owning it. In archerage, having to get a plot of 28s is expensive and without it aiding us adventurers in furthering our progress, it has only aesthetic value and imo it doesn't really have any purpose in existing. I hope the developers seriously consider this as the only thing we gain out of it is a 10% drop rate and it would actually incentivise owning a deserted cottage. I hope that the developers can improve our qol just like the many other aspects that you have improved on for us and steer us away from trion's or xlgame's style :D.

This has been addressed by the admins multiple times and they have stated that there won't be a change to the house. :p

Back