What's new

Make Hasla Great Again: Luckys and Charms suggestion

Do you want too see Hasla alive again and like this suggestion?

• Total voters

fused

mURuMT8.png

I think we all miss the golden age of Archeage when Hasla farming was still a thing. So much blood has flown in this zone, great PVP times. It's now almost useless to farm Hasla mobs to get Hasla weapons since Obsidian was added to the game. Nobody is farming there anymore.

As it was discussed in @Disrep thread, players would appreciate a way to get Lucky Points via ingame mechanics. The staff is open to suggestions and already offered a way to do it ( very nice, ty =). It would be via adding Luckys to some world bosses drop tables. I'm not going to start a debate about which boss should be changed, feel free to post in Disper's thread Here if you want to do it.

The problem is only organized guilds can profit with this solution, it may end with one rulling guild killing all WBs and the freefarm would begin again.

mZyWnnc.png

By allowing everyone to convert Hasla Tokens into Luckys Points ( and perhaps, Red Charms ?), it would make Hasla Drill Camp alive again. PogChamp. PVE players could even farm them during peace.
It would require only some recipes changes and pushing mobs to lvl 50 > lvl 55 ( they are too squishy atm for a lvl 55 player).

I still think adding Luckys Points to non-farmed WBs drop tables is a good idea and part of a solution, my suggestion is to add and extra way to get points for small guilds/ small groups / players.

Hasla Golem would be killed again and we would see faction chats flooded with " X up Hasla Rift".
I don't know if it's possible, but Devs could also add a daily quest that rewards some Tokens/Arctic Stones.

Need to know if crafted Luckys/Charms should be bound or not, what amout of Tokens ( And Arctic Stones ) would be decent to not ruin the amount of Luckys introduced in the game, if normal Sunpoints/Moonpoints/Starpoints/Gilda dust/ should be added in the recipes.

Note : Hasla Golem drops 20-30 Artic Stones and can you craft an Arctic Stone from 7 Tokens ( one of each type ) + an item that cost 6 golds. There will be some adjustments to do here in the recipes/drop tables.

So if you, @IronLady and @Sparkle agree with that, and you guys vote for it, I think it could be awesome.

Feel free to discuss and please vote. =)

Make Hasla Great Again.

Last edited:
I think this is fair, it'll encourage more world PVP and allow pugs to actually grind for luckys, whereas if they came in boss loot tables (which I also support), pugs wouldn't really get a taste of the drop as it's most likely going to be farmed by guilds.

I would love to see this, my most favourite times in Archeage have always been in hasla pvp. I miss the days of going around and wiping every group to free up space for smaller guilds / solo players.
This is definitely something that needs to be added.
but to make a lucky I feel maybe it should be around the time it takes to make the heroic T3 weapon. if not double of that.

Place high quality items/material/item to the drop of "main" continent! Because it will be fun. Pirates are jerks. they don't need this resources.
If you want to make Hasla great again insert upgrade option of the weapons and make them cheaper. Nobody farm this area because this items are worthless now. You can ignore it with temporally (arcane) warrior items or you can use obsidian. Hasla weapons are in dead end. You can't upgrade them.

Mhh another interesting idea about the Lucky Sun/Moon Points, I am a player who has played AA since 2.5 (give or take) and sadly i wasen't that introduced in the hasla rift mec or the rift itself at all..

I whould also recommend making the rift a zone that gives a % more of EXP, that way u will see more new players going there to farm exp! instead of fishing all day long and not enjoying the game that much, and yes this would make alot of bots go to hasla (they already there btw) and farm the exp as well..only difference will be that players will have a chance of reporting these bots instead of the bots doing nothing and not one caring (cuz no one goes to hasla nowdays)!

another thing i thought of that might make newer people go to hasla, if possible to tweak the recipes / add more.
make it so then the T3 hasla weapon can be turned into the soulforged weapon. same recipe but instead of say needing the mana wisp you put the hasla weapon in there instead. id honestly farm hasla then and get the weapons just so i can have some offspec weapons to play around with.

I'd rather not have a zone where mob drop something good, theres enough bot as it is without getting a new incentive for them to appear.

I believe that the token amount needs to be increase or the lucky points need to be bound. 300 tokens does not take that long to get with the gear we have today so you could technically get a point a day if you wanted to. I think 625 tokens per lucky point makes it a bit more realistic based off of the major benefits you can receive from one of those lucky points.

Either that or the mobs in Halsa need to be made a little harder to compensate for the low token count or make each mob only drop one token. Changing their stats to equal a level 55 two star mob like the dragons in Auroria could also work if more tokens wanted to be dropped per kill. It would require some group effort to get done quicker and not be easily abused. With a little tweaking to the above though I think this is a swell idea.

Could also have minor turn in amounts as well. So you could get lucky sunpoints, lucky monpoints, lucky starpoints, or regular sunpoints, moonpoints and starpoints. Below are what my changes to the above would be.

Leave mobs as they are in Hasla (drop 3-4 tokens per mob) (allow items to be tradeable)
625 tokens to get a lucky sun/moon/starpoint
150 tokens to get a regular sun/moon/starpoint

Increase mob difficulty to Level 55, 2 Star like Dragons in Auroria (drop 3-4 tokens per mob) (allow items to be tradeable)
300 tokens to get a lucky sun/moon/starpoint
35 tokens to get a regular sun/moon/starpoint

Keep Halsa mobs as they are and the token awards are bound to the character.

Last edited:
I'd rather not have a zone where mob drop something good, theres enough bot as it is without getting a new incentive for them to appear.

Bots only do well in areas they arent seen much. If they had a change like this Hasla would be much more popular and no real person would let a bot farm an area for long. Even in peace, if you cant out tag a bot then you didnt desurve it anyway. I honestly don't think they would be much of an issue.

Bots only do well in areas they arent seen much. If they had a change like this Hasla would be much more popular and no real person would let a bot farm an area for long. Even in peace, if you cant out tag a bot then you didnt desurve it anyway. I honestly don't think they would be much of an issue.

I dont know where youve been these past weeks but theres bots in plain sight farming queen purses everywhere and back in the 2 mins the server is back up on restart days lol.

Fuck yes !

Having a place of constant PvP for a reason other than honor (Diamond shores basically) would be amazing.

I disagree with the people thinking tokens should be tradeable, I feel like it'd increase the supply of luckies by a bit too much

Either make the mobs have a low drop rate of lucky fragments, like 1 in 500 drops a fragment that you need 10 of to make a lucky (increase this rate for Hasla Rift mobs accordingly) , or make a new craft where you can turn something like 2000 hasla tokens into a lucky at the crafter. Botters will be seen fairly quickly as there will always be people here farming/pvping/contesting for the area.

I wonder if they can just add another world boss... Or change some of the current ones and make them stronger....

300 seems too easy. I could solo farm that in an hour. Maybe bump it up to 1000, or more. It should be attainable, but not something you go and do every day like a daily. Economy needs to be stable, not saturated.

Back