What's new

Marketplace Mail Question

Gen

I have the merit badges to purchase the Rose Solarium from the marketplace on one character, but I want my other character to have the design. If I purchase the design and leave it in the marketplace mail, will my other character be able to pick it up? The item says one per account so I'd rather not test it myself.

I've tested this... /sigh, and if you purchase something on one then log into another, it does not show in the marketplace mail. Would be nice if we could *gift* our characters on same account. Maybe consider placing a ticket prior to purchase decision. Plz let us know if it's something the team would assist with.

If the item is still in the marketplace mail, it can be refunded. So if you did that test with marketplace mail, we can have it resolved for you.
But if you want the item to be on another character, you need to purchase it on another character. Bound items is not possible to transfer even if that is a transfer on the same account.

Sorry to hear that, Zenais!

Thank you both for answering. I'll work on saving more merit badges on my other character then. :)

Back