What's new

<Method> Is looking for active members across all timezones

Bludstained

Howdy!

We are an expanding CONTENT guild and looking for members that are interested in a wide variety of activities in PvE/PvP, as well as dungeons, completion of daily missions & tasks, sea faring content such as Lusca and Abyssal, numerous world bosses when available, RvR fighting,
Serpentis, and forming an all around active community.

REQUIREMENTS:
3.5K+ Gearscore minimum.
Discord/Teamspeak
Activity

If any of these activities interest you, and you think you may fit in nicely here, you may send me an in-game mail, apply via the guild recruitment page on our ad, or whisper me in-game.

My in-game username is the same as my forum name. I hope to see some new faces join the ranks, and happy gaming.

Last edited:
Does your guild help members get stuff they need? For instance, for the club I want I'm going to need Tinereph's Monocle and Hanure's Horn. Would you do those bosses and till everybody who needed those things, including myself, got them, or would you make me buy them from you?

In game I'm Emrald (West) or Kathrann (Pirate of Feline Descent).

Last edited:
Does your guild help members get stuff they need? For instance, for the club I want I'm going to need Tinereph's Monocle and Hanure's Horn. Would you do those bosses and till everybody who needed those things, including myself, got them, or would you make me buy them from you?

In game I'm Emrald (West) or Kathrann (Pirate of Feline Descent).

Tldr: can I use your guild to get free stuff

Tldr: can I use your guild to get free stuff

That's not at all what I'm saying. I expect a fair share of what I work for. I don't have a problem with guild leaders getting an extra cut to cover guild expenses, and I spend a lot of time helping other people without any kind of reward. I do expect that when I need a hand with something, those same people I've worked hard to help, will come and help me too. So far, that seems to be a very rare thing on this server, and I've been here since day two.

I'm a 5K gs healer and I make myself available to pretty much anybody who asks for help, including people from Method, and you think I'm just out for free stuff. That shows exactly how broken the guilds are on this server.

If I can find a guild who does fun stuff, and treats ALL it's members fairly, I'm so in.

Last edited:
That's not at all what I'm saying. I expect a fair share of what I work for. I don't have a problem with guild leaders getting an extra cut to cover guild expenses, and I spend a lot of time helping other people without any kind of reward. I do expect that when I need a hand with something, those same people I've worked hard to help, will come and help me too. So far, that seems to be a very rare thing on this server, and I've been here since day two.

I'm a 5K gs healer and I make myself available to pretty much anybody who asks for help, including people from Method, and you think I'm just out for free stuff. That shows exactly how broken the guilds are on this server.

If I can find a guild who does fun stuff, and treats ALL it's members fairly, I'm so in.

Firstly I'll say I'm not in method to ensure there is no confusion.

Secondly join a guild and display your worth, if someone asked to join a guild I was running and the first question was "what do I get out of it?" I would dismiss them instantly.

It is a given that if you are a good guild member you will be taken care of, asking for shit straight off the bat makes you come across as a squeeky wheel that will complain a week in that you haven't gotten anything out of the guild.

Firstly I'll say I'm not in method to ensure there is no confusion.

Secondly join a guild and display your worth, if someone asked to join a guild I was running and the first question was "what do I get out of it?" I would dismiss them instantly.

It is a given that if you are a good guild member you will be taken care of, asking for shit straight off the bat makes you come across as a squeeky wheel that will complain a week in that you haven't gotten anything out of the guild.

I've been a great guild member and not gotten that kind of support, so you are living in a fantasy. What actually happens is that if you are a buddy of the leaders you get help, you get priority on loot, and so on. If you are not, no matter how much you participate, no matter how much time and gold you spend supporting the guild and it's goals, you are just ignored.

I think I'm just gonna look for a nice pocket DPS who wants to make gold together and do other fun stuff, like kill people and help them with packs, and then worry about guilds, or not, stay guildless.

I didn't mean to hijack your thread Blud, I'm done now, won't post again. Have a nice day.

I'm a Method member and I cannot tell you an exact answer to your question, I can only say that back when I needed Mistsong runs and told the leadership that I needed it, there was a party formed for it and they tried their best to help me out, also offering to let me keep loot and so on. It meant no benefit for them, it was simply a help for me. I can't assure you that you are going to get what you want, but I can say that our people are hard working and don't kill each other over loot.

Back