What's new

Mining Drill Lost

Please confirm your character name and a scarecrow name you had a Mining Drill on.

Do you mean a Mining Drill wasn't placed on the private land?

Emza, no scarecrow envolved
If you did not have this mining drill on protected land then this means anyone in the game can harvest it and even uproot it. If you want your stuff to stay safe then place these on your own protected private land which you pay taxes on.

Sorry guys i am new here, got a major issue in game, the top issue is resolved. Since i made the mistake of placing it outside of protection.
The issue i have now is "I cant supply my community center more than once, the quest only appears once. I have 2 homes in different regions. Not sure what is going on?

You must do the quest in the region you own the house in. You can save the ticket you get and put them all into one community center if you choose but each quest is different regions.

That is my problem, it is not working :( I can do my first quest in say Solz, but when i go 2 dewn then there is no quest, I have a 16x home in each. If I do the quest in dwn first there is nothing in solz

Back